madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys as you may know I'm creating a huge 1992/93 database for FM 11 and I was wanting to know if anyone would like to help out on the graphics side

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/1992-1993.htm

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

for the kits and stuff I got dannyfiveo working on EPL - BSP

anyone want to work on the other leagues kits also you must have MSN or some sort of message we can all chat on

this might take the same time as a my legends database or longer

also the national teams kits must be from Euro 92 & WC 94

please leave your name and what kits your doing so we can create one big .rar file or .zip file

TBC (what I can think off the top of my head)

Club
Czech Republic -
England - dannyfiveo
France -
Germany -
Italy -
Northern Ireland -
Netherlands -
Republic of Ireland - Kevnaylor
Serbia (aka Yugoslavia) -
Scotland -
Spain -
Wales -

National
Europe - Mataa123
Africa -
Asia -
North America -
South America -

Face Pack - Link

Last edited:
Looking forward to doing this, Edit the original post though and put a list of countries, so you can assign kit makers to it, so everyone knows who's doing what... makes things clearer..glad you like the kits so far

Looking forward to doing this, Edit the original post though and put a list of countries, so you can assign kit makers to it, so everyone knows who's doing what... makes things clearer..glad you like the kits so far

edited the OP as best I could mate

madridboy86
That's great, anybody else who thinks of a country you've missed and is willing to do it, you can add to the list.
Hopefully we get a few more people helping out, I've always wanted an older database, reminds me of the older management games with Merson, Adams, Cantona, Sharpe .. list goes on... Have you decided to add facepacks ? there's plenty of facepack makers on here who'd I'd think would help out.

That's great, anybody else who thinks of a country you've missed and is willing to do it, you can add to the list.
Hopefully we get a few more people helping out, I've always wanted an older database, reminds me of the older management games with Merson, Adams, Cantona, Sharpe .. list goes on... Have you decided to add facepacks ? there's plenty of facepack makers on here who'd I'd think would help out.

some are on the 50,000 face pack mates I could always added onto the list here aswell, thank god its a graphics thread :p

but I could always get the face pack created up for it :D

madridboy86

Yeah I imagine the majority are already in the game to be honest, there will be quite a few players missing i.e Irwin, Bruce, Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Anders Limpar, so I imagine if some good facepack creator can find out who played in 92/93 and who is missing then they could make it.. there's someone on here who was asking for facepack requests recently, but can't remember his username, I'll try find out.

Yeah I imagine the majority are already in the game to be honest, there will be quite a few players missing i.e Irwin, Bruce, Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Anders Limpar, so I imagine if some good facepack creator can find out who played in 92/93 and who is missing then they could make it.. there's someone on here who was asking for facepack requests recently, but can't remember his username, I'll try find out.

okay mate cheers :p, I'm looking for the cut out version :D, I'm sure with a group of us working on this database it might become the best database in the forum next to the summer transfer updates

madridboy86 - okay mate cheers :p, I'm looking for the cut out version :D, I'm sure with a group of us working on this database it might become the best database in the forum next to the summer transfer updates

Yeah definately, already done a couple of kits here if you'd like check them out, going to get through some more today.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/the-rate-my-kit-thread-t30989/page73.html

Mataa123 is doing kits & facepacks by the way.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/mataa123-graphic-requst-thread-t47932.html

Last edited:
oh **** I'll have to bring back Yugoslavia & Czechoslovakia :(

Do you mean as International teams or actual leagues... I'd just do the Internationals if that's what you mean, and just create the players they had in the squad at that time.

Do you mean as International teams or actual leagues... I'd just do the Internationals if that's what you mean, and just create the players they had in the squad at that time.

I think the international teams oO),

there's the 90s WC squad for them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#Yugoslavia

so it would be editing Serbia to Yugoslavia and then edit players into Yugoslavian so that would mean

players nationality edited
Bosnia
Croatia
Serbia
Slovenia
Macedonia
Monetnegro

and also league

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992–93_First_League_of_FR_Yugoslavia (I think I'll let someone from Serbia do this league and team for me)

Last edited:
I woud be very happy to help...

and yes... in 1990. a war was on balkan, so then there war only Serbia and montenegro war only 2 countries in Yugoslavia... Croatia(and others) war new country..... so you only need to edit Serbia and Montenegro, if it it some help... and the rep. was diffrend, like Šuker, Prosinečki and other croats war not there....

So only edit nacionalitis from serbs and montenegrians... other NO!

Last edited:
I woud be very happy to help...

and yes... in 1990. a war was on balkan, so then there war only Serbia and montenegro war only 2 countries in Yugoslavia... Croatia(and others) war new country..... so you only need to edit Serbia and Montenegro, if it it some help... and the rep. was diffrend, like Šuker, Prosinečki and other croats war not there....

So only edit nacionalitis from serbs and montenegrians... other NO!

so in other words, just edit Serbia & Montenegro players into Yugoslavia corrected and left the other one as they are

europian nation, kits... I will do that and Croatia cut-out facepack...