Work on the database is currently ongoing. All current day players and staff have been deleted but i dont want to release the database yet as many teams have currently no players and it wouldnt make much of a challenge going up aganst CPU created teams. Hopefully a first edition will be available in a few weeks

Great idea, appreciate the effort you are putting into this and looking forward to playing. I already like the look of that Villa team, can I see Leeds?

95/96 Leeds

Ive just completed Leeds tonight but ill try load a new game tomorrow to print a screenshot. It was myself that did the Italia 90 db for FM14 so if you played that you will have an idea of how detailed i try to be so this may take a few weeks or even months to get perfected. Im also working on a facepack as i add players so very time consuming :/

Nice
How many leagues are you planning to make?
Would u think putting in like some star players who started playing next season or so? Put like their right age that time.

E: Can u post some player SS also? Like Shearer and so on?
i will try post some player SS tomorrow. I plan to do all major leagues that i possibly can, mainly throughout Europe i.e. France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Italy, Spain, England, Scotland etc but will obviously be trying to add main teams from Scandanavia, S America, Eastern Europe too

Nice work

But what do you think about me helping you? Are you interested? U can give me stats and so on.

Also Shearer should have a bit more long shots. At least 14-15.

Yeah when you want to help just drop me a line

Excellent work, and I remember your Italia 90 Meb it was really good, all of the old English divisions including Leeds' team that went on to win the second division in 89/90 (with some players staying on for the last division 1 win). Did you ever complete it all fully? This FM is much better than the last though, so I'm confident it'll be a hit.
It will be fun managing Leeds and rebuilding as we started to go under a downward spiral under Howard Wilkinson!

Amazing work.
Also following your fb page.
What are you planning to do with club staff? redo everything?
Also about liverpool. Are you including Gerrard? I know he joined the senior in 1998 but maybe but him in the youth? He was lie 15 or 16 at that time.

E: Can u post manu?

Im adding any managers/assistant managers/coaches/chairmen etc that i can find info on. Gerrard is already in the Liverpool youths along with Carragher etc. I will post Man U squad soon

He should be 35?

He was born in 1960 and this game is set at the start of the 95/96 season which would be exactly 20 years ago so that would make him born in 1980....33, 34 on next birthday :)

Seems very interesting. I'm looking forward to playing it. I can help you, if you need it, with giving info about good Bulgarian players ( like Hristo Stoichkov, who won The Golden Ball for 1994).

Can i see the Wolves team, SS of Steve Bull and Robbie Keane. Recommended ability for Bull about 138/142. Robbie Keane had so much potential in the 90's (most expensive teenager) so he could actually be a 130/-9. I would say -10 but that's just being biased lol This looks mint. And do be careful about overpowering. I have gone through and edited other db before to fix this. So if you ever need neutral eyes to do this let us know when you release a beta. Top work tho, really looking forward to it.

Can i see the Wolves team, SS of Steve Bull and Robbie Keane. Recommended ability for Bull about 138/142. Robbie Keane had so much potential in the 90's (most expensive teenager) so he could actually be a 130/-9. I would say -10 but that's just being biased lol This looks mint. And do be careful about overpowering. I have gone through and edited other db before to fix this. So if you ever need neutral eyes to do this let us know when you release a beta. Top work tho, really looking forward to it.

View attachment 263145

Hi, i am more than happy to help do an individual team or league. this is my era and i need this in my life.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this. Patiently waiting till it's finished. It's gonna be legendary :D