Hi, i am more than happy to help do an individual team or league. this is my era and i need this in my life.

Its taken a LOT longer than i anticipated. Started it about 2 weeks ago and only really done the English Premier and the German Bundesliga. Trying to be as detailed as possible but the editor is very slow. If anyone wants to help, the only problem i find is that it is better to work individually because when you work on two different things at the same time and duplicate the files it doubles a lot of stats making the file much larger.

Its taken a LOT longer than i anticipated. Started it about 2 weeks ago and only really done the English Premier and the German Bundesliga. Trying to be as detailed as possible but the editor is very slow. If anyone wants to help, the only problem i find is that it is better to work individually because when you work on two different things at the same time and duplicate the files it doubles a lot of stats making the file much larger.

Yeah I understand hat you are saying, if you do need help I m more than happy too. Do you know I there is a more realistic way of changing the player values? Back in 95/96 no one not even fat Ronaldo would be £90 million. Also man utd wont have he glazers and will not have the debt. Old Trafford was smaller, how detailed are you going?

Yeah i havent done the Italian players in detail yet, i only filled in the basics so far so all the player values will be refined. I have only just started Serie A this morning so when then release comes out values should be more realistic for today. (But back then the likes of Gascoigne went for £5.5m, Shearer£15m. The transfer market has gone nuts now, what would there value be nowadays? Its a hard one). All modern day directors/chairmen have been removed. Im trying to add as many 1995 real life ones as possible. And the debts have been removed.

Yeah i havent done the Italian players in detail yet, i only filled in the basics so far so all the player values will be refined. I have only just started Serie A this morning so when then release comes out values should be more realistic for today. (But back then the likes of Gascoigne went for £5.5m, Shearer£15m. The transfer market has gone nuts now, what would there value be nowadays? Its a hard one). All modern day directors/chairmen have been removed. Im trying to add as many 1995 real life ones as possible. And the debts have been removed.

you can change them it just involves lowering there Reputation, cant remember if you change all 3 though,
i was wondering about finances lol, see shearer for 15 mil in like 95 would be about 35-40 now so toon should have a budget of about 60 mil 2nd best team in country and all that jazz haha

Would the international apps be set to how they were and the league historys etc back to 95? Can I see any screenshot of Newcastle please. Can't wait for this keep up the great work

A demo version has been added to the facebook page. This is still a very incomplete database but as you can imagine i plan to be as detailed as possible so it is very much an ongoing project

I shared you on FM Central on Facebook should get you loads of hits, attributes are way out on lots of players, especially pace bruce, tony adams were never quick, happy to go through it for you, just seems way off on lots of players, too many players are too quick, it looks great tho

Wunderfull iam so happy

Hello I am very pleased with your meb I hope you get him ready for record ..... I have loaded me your demo down and I like it well, I have you here once posted a good German website with soccer data weltfussball.de maybe you can good to you .... I know how much work you and hope you are not alone .... for Football Manager 2016. I am willing to help you ....

unfortunately I only speak German but google translator helps me to thank you, I've always wanted to have a 90 database .... pity that the Belgians in your demo still missing but I have already registered as Marc Degryse, Marc Wilmots, Luc Nilis and Michel Preud`Homme etcetera

continued success and joy

Be happy to do the attribute changes to balance out the players, been doing this years on the marshall db so know what i'm doing ... so pm me if you want.... your facebooks got 20 extra likes today, might be others on fm central who can help out too :)

Be happy to do the attribute changes to balance out the players, been doing this years on the marshall db so know what i'm doing ... so pm me if you want.... your facebooks got 20 extra likes today, might be others on fm central who can help out too :)

Send me a PM on Fb and you can help. To be honest at this stage many of the stats will be CGU generated :eek:

if all of leagues complete ı will just play it.it was the best football in the 95-96 years.Every teams really had major players..now it is not ı think that football quality very bad now so meb1976when will be complete the patch??