1995/96 Season: Premier to Vauxhall Conference

Sounds like there's been alot of time spent on detail. I'll give it a go once it's available for download, i only hope it's as good as the description makes out :).

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

If any of you guy's would like screenshot's for team's, let me know

Man Utd please :D

Mate any chance you can get your mates to help us out on something similar I have planned for FM11?

can i have a screenshot of the man united team please? :)

Sounds like there's been alot of time spent on detail. I'll give it a go once it's available for download, i only hope it's as good as the description makes out :).

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Man Utd please :D

manchesterunitedt.jpg

can i please have a screenshot of Liverpool :)

Here you go mate, only problem is Owen wasn't included in the game which was a bit of a shocker for me considering his youth career for Liverpool and England was great. It does include Stevie G in the under 18's though :).

liverpoolz.jpg

cheers, yeah i downloaded it a second ago. Carra is in the reserves aswell, was a bit shocked when Owen wasn't in the team :$

no complaints though, this is still brilliant.

it doesn't work for me and i'm proper gutted :'(

i get to the create your manager profile screen - when i click the 'choose team to manage' button i get crash dumps :S

it doesn't work for me and i'm proper gutted :'(

i get to the create your manager profile screen - when i click the 'choose team to manage' button i get crash dumps :S

Read the OP ... It says

How to avoid 10.3 crash: Immediately after patching the game to 10.3, the game started to crash when using the db. The db proved not to be corrupted, neither were any of the backups. With 10.2, however, it is still working fine and it has been tested for several seasons without any trouble experienced. The particular trouble with 10.3 seems to be that of going past the “Create you manager profile” screen, and a method for avoiding this crash has been suggested:
1) After starting this db on 10.3, the game will show you the new manager window.
2) Do NOTHING now, but immediately save your game instead.
3) Click continue and let your game crash.
4) Re-start your game and select the savegame.
5) You now should be able to use this.

If there's any mistakes or if you know that managers/players are meant to be at different team's then please let me know. A small one I found was Man City still having Mancini as an assistant manager, and him not been a player. Also found that City had a few Italian backroom staff and the same with England.

This is quality mate -- I can finally try and right the wrongs of past Spurs managers. Alan Sugar seems to be a bit of a tight-wad, but mirrors real life I suppose :) Erik the Viking in goal and a promising 14 year old called Peter Crouch in the youth team. Now to unsettle David Ginola and Tim Sherwood :) The future's bright, the future's lilywhite!

Last edited:
If there's any mistakes or if you know that managers/players are meant to be at different team's then please let me know. A small one I found was Man City still having Mancini as an assistant manager, and him not been a player. Also found that City had a few Italian backroom staff and the same with England.

i thought 95/96 was the year fat ronaldo was there because he won world player of the year in 96 - he's at PSV in the db (i might not be right)

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

think i'm going to sign Guardiola, Baggio, Pires, Maldini, le Tiss and approach to sign Henry!!!

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

ima get Yeboah - he was class

downloaded this now not going to know to much about players and everything but it sounds to good to not try it. thanks alot!

chelsea keeper kharin should be spelled kharine

Cheers Trivaldo, I don't understand what you meant by the Ronaldo comment mate, what did you mean exactly?

Aha well you'll learn well from it swfc, be Wednesday and see how they do :)

gonna raid parma... Buffon, Inzaghi, Canavaro, Stoichkov and Zola - and for toon fans, Asprilla

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

no maradona :(

mate this is seriously good work, i aplaud you