1995/96 Season: Premier to Vauxhall Conference

gonna raid parma... Buffon, Inzaghi, Canavaro, Stoichkov and Zola - and for toon fans, Asprilla

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

no maradona :(

mate this is seriously good work, i aplaud you

Ah by 95 Maradonna was at Boca Juniors and the guy who made this database has only really covered England properly and then other countries to certain degrees.

Well, Mine just crashed and I was a little distraught but then I read through the OP and figured out that I loaded the wrong nations. So, I'll give it another go. Really excited about this mate!

Well, Mine just crashed and I was a little distraught but then I read through the OP and figured out that I loaded the wrong nations. So, I'll give it another go. Really excited about this mate!

Ah your best off sticking to just English set up as the guy hasn't really worked on the other nations and league set up for them as such, there's still flaw's to it but I reckon when he's finished tinkering about with any other small mistakes there are, he'll move onto other nations properly =]

The link isn't working for me, does anybody have another link for this? really want to try this out!

The link isn't working for me, does anybody have another link for this? really want to try this out!

the link on the first post didnt work for me, but he has posted another a few posts down.

I've sorted out the link on the first post now and it's now working. Sorry about that guy's. :)

Cheers mate

No problem lad.

Lads if you find any problems with the database such as players/staff/chairmen at the wrong club's let me know. Even player's that you think should be included that were big in the 95/96 season and were still active back then.

what i meant above about fat ronaldo was i thought 95/96 was the year he was at Barca but the more i think about it i'm not so sure

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

some of the heights are a bit strange - makelele is taller than van der sar :p

Would have really liked to see Argentina and basically South America covered nicely,otherwise no complaints with this Database,Henry is in Man Utd in my save:)

looks pretty amazing so far only tiff is maybe some players overpowered ? zola for example is pretty much like god lol

how do i download this and where do i save it to (or do i run it lol)

On the first post that I made mate, there's a link that goes to mediafile.com. Download it from that website, you'll then have to unzip it as it's in a .rar document.

After doing that, place the unzipped file into your db/editor data area in your Sport's interactive file and then play.

If you have any issues concerning how to play it such as using the 10.3 version, check my first post otherwise I reccomend possibly using the default version where there's no issues. =]

if anyone wants I have a file save for this to work

with

England
France
Germany
Italy
Ireland
Northern Ireland
Scotland
Spain
Wales

download link here - http://www.mediafire.com/?blb1l2w5vfhonpf (place it into your game folder it should be at Add Manager screen)

oh I don't know who to take control of the only thing that brother me is Rangers has a ****** small squad :(

THERES NO SOLKJEAR (sp?)

actually wanna cry :'(

great job though! schmeichels (sp?) is a beast

Just a quick suggestion, I really believe that Michael Owen should be on the game if carragher and Gerrard are as he played his first game the following season,
Otherwise its a brilliant database