Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Vitesse

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Braga

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Yeah good idea man. Quick question the screenshots of the results, do you crop them yourself?

Yeah just crop them myself :) next update will be soon, was away over the weekend so apologises!

View attachment 382042

Olympique Lyonnais

September

Champions League

View attachment 382035
Obviously the scoreline doesn't always tell the full story of a game and this one does not reflect it. We were much the better team, had plenty of chances and should've been comfortable at half-time. Instead, we conceded early and lost it late, Champions League is cruel so we'll have to just suck it up!

View attachment 382041
It's only our first game so not too concerned as yet but we need to make sure that 3rd place is ours as we're much better than Steaua, who were hammered by Dortmund. If we find our finishing boots I think we'll be OK in this group.

Ligue 1

Results

View attachment 382039
Another progressive month as we had a few more games, with a good start at the beginning but a poor ending which I was really disappointed about as it was our first real challenge. We seem to be conceding at least one in most games at the moment so hoping to sure up the defence in the future.

View attachment 382034
Fantastic performance! Not much else to say, we finally started scoring a few after regularly making chances.

View attachment 382036
We couldn't follow up our previous home game with a similar performance as we slumped to a draw. I think we had 20 shots with half on target to their 2! But we kept making it difficult for ourselves by falling behind.

View attachment 382037
A game we expected to win and duly did. Shame about their goal but good to see Zeffane scoring after I promoted him to the first team and I hope he continues to play well.

View attachment 382040
GRRRR! I was furious after this game because of Umtiti. He missed the first 3 games of the season through a previous suspension and now he'll miss another 3, and for a stupid challenge! From there, despite going ahead, we never looked like getting much from the game as Lille over-ran us but the late goal was a real kick in the teeth for the remaining 10 on the pitch.

League Table

View attachment 382038
So we're up and around there in 5th which isn't too bad and we have a game in hand which could see us go 3rd with a win. I'm hoping we will continue to get better as the season progresses. PSG are still struggling just above the relegation zone.. clearly money isn't everything! :p

View attachment 381444

Olympique Lyonnais

October

Champions League - Gameweek 2 & 3

View attachment 381445
Got an early goal and in the end that was enough though it should've definitely been more, but a win is a win!

View attachment 381446
BOOM!! My proudest moment so far at Lyon as we beat a strong Dortmund team thanks to Gomis' double. Hopefully more victories like this to come in Europe!

View attachment 381447
OH YES! We're top of the group, albeit halfway through but still. 2 wins this month and a massive one against Dortmund! Hopefully we can continue and nab 2nd as I think Benfica are really strong. Do you agree?

Ligue 1

Results

View attachment 381448
Only 3 league games this month as well as the Champions League games and I suppose 6 points from 9 is a decent return. I would've like it to have been unbeaten but it's a learning curve.

View attachment 381449
Majorly disappointed after this one. After the Lille game I was expecting more, though it wasn't our strongest 11. I'm hoping we can perform better against the stronger teams in future.

View attachment 381439
They had been struggling in the league and we did a professional job and beat them comfortably. Lacazette scored a a great goal and he's playing really well.

View attachment 381440
A brilliant result against the big spenders and on their own turf. We played really well and Gomis with yet another goal! After this game Monaco sacked Ranieri.

League Table

View attachment 381441
So 4th, with a game in hand, as we're steadily improving and rising up the league. The moneybags teams, PSG and Monaco, are struggling and St Etienne are on top of the pile at the moment. Whether it's like that at the end of the season, we will see!

Transfers

During October we made a couple of additions to the squad, with Novillo and Kyrgiakos coming in to cover in areas that were light.

View attachment 381436
Novillo comes in as cover for Lacazette on the right wing as we sold Briand for 2.3m, which was good business as we also got rid of his 31k wages.

View attachment 381437
Kyrgiakos is an experience defender and at 34 he will basically provide cover for the injured Kone and if Umtiti gets suspended, as he has done a few times lol!

Let me know your thoughts guys! Any tips/feedback appreciated!
:D