aleksas444

Reaction score
I have read in Mirror Football and other places and said tomorrow patch will be released :D
But does anyone knows what time?

yep, I think around 7 am maybe. They're probably just double checking everything now :)

17.35 i.e. 5.35

6 hours 29 minutes till the patch is released... i'll be in bed probs ;)

I bought the game from steam and pre-loaded the game a few hours ago and just now, the game was updated to the new patch

so, i can tell you for sure that the patch has been released already, on steam at least

i can't play till the release date but i checked the editor and there's a change in liverpool board

as long as it's out by 3.00pm english time 2morrow then I dont care :D

The editor has change a little but not alot and also they added nation rules!

I bought the game from steam and pre-loaded the game a few hours ago and just now, the game was updated to the new patch

so, i can tell you for sure that the patch has been released already, on steam at least

i can't play till the release date but i checked the editor and there's a change in liverpool board

Can't find it anywhere on the net yet so if you install Via CD, you may have to wait till midnight, unless somewhere release the patch early.

where can i download this patch from at midnight tonight? and secondly how do you like get it in ur fm

no i got mine from shop2.net so i had to install it with a disc can i still get the patch tonight at 12 or is it for people who used steam only?

Can i ask and this is probaly a silly question, if i preload the game it will download the game and all i need to do is wait for it to be unlocked?