no i got mine from shop2.net so i had to install it with a disc can i still get the patch tonight at 12 or is it for people who used steam only?

type into google 2morrow looking for it. You may be lucky enough to find someone has put it up on this site tomorrow ;)

The editor has change a little but not alot and also they added nation rules!

players CA/PA changed a little also, i noticed some of them
there was 2 players who had PA -10 but now, only 1 and the other is -9 (not gonna tell who so i don't spoil anything for those who don't like to know the PA) :)

is the patch available on this site tonight at 12 for people who didnt use steam?

and can someone possibly do a screenshot of the change in the liverpool board?

yeah give me 10mins

I bought the game from steam and pre-loaded the game a few hours ago and just now, the game was updated to the new patch

so, i can tell you for sure that the patch has been released already, on steam at least

i can't play till the release date but i checked the editor and there's a change in liverpool board

I installed via steam after receiving my game today in the post (my dvd drive wont read the disc) but i cant find out how to check if it has installed the patch already or where the editor is. It hasn't created the sports interactive folder in my documents or in my programme files. Is this normal with steam? (first time ive used steam).

I clicked the pre-order button after installtion but it just said i cant play it till it is officially released. Not a problem but i'd like to check out the editor.

To get to the editor follow these instructions.

Programme files> Steam> Steam Apps> Common> FM 11> Tools> Editor and you are there :D

Hope this helped.

If it says you have patch 11.1 then it's updated for you. Liverpool board will be correct.

I found the editor but it came up with this message when trying to open it.

This application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem

Steam was open and i don't want to re-install/download it from Steam again.