2-3-2-1-2 uhuh

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
I found this taccie on the throw-in forums made by a guy named Dutton, the tacic itself is average and the formation is shown below is just wierd.

The corner settings are stupidly funny, if you have someone like Fred, Ruud, Adriano, Totti etc in the correct position you're just about guarenteed a goal every game. Everyone crowds the box and leaves your left striker open for a Scholes like volley. I've recorded A video of the corner when I was bored this morning and attached it below, the final result of the match was 10-1 and 3 of adriano's goals came from corners.

I don't like the formation myself so i'll be taking the corner settings and incorperating them into my own tactics, credit to Dutton from throw-in.
*Edit - Forgot to include the tactic file*

Last edited:
i play similar except, 3 CD and 1 ST. Works well for me. It all depends on players, teams, leagues, who you are playing against....you know the drill, you can't cheat in this game when it's so close to reality. (unless you muck around with coding).

nice tactic, craven looks good might give it a go.
what skin are you using?

Elegance 2 by Jesper Anderson.

I don't know what you think I implied with this tactic Aphrika, I just posted it here to show how easy goals from corners can be, not that I think it's a cheat. More tactics need to be added anyway, this part of the forum should be booming along with the players section :worried:

Yea i was about to say nice skin :) Let me know how the corner instructions work on your own tactic.

Also what program is that your using for recording stuff i want it :D

Kris said:
Yea i was about to say nice skin :) Let me know how the corner instructions work on your own tactic.

They work just as great, if you dont want to download the tactic and just use the corner instructions then do as follows.

WBR, DC, DC, DM, MC, MC, AMC, FC (right one) - Stand on far post
WBL - Stay back
FC (left) - Outside Area.

All you need is one back and everyone but the striker standing on the far post.

Kris said:

Also what program is that your using for recording stuff i want it :D

The program is IuVCR, you need a TV card to record with it, you connect your TV card to your graphics card with either a composite or s-video lead and this little program uses the TV card to capture. If you have a TV card get me on msn and i'll show you how to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craven said:
I found this taccie on the throw-in forums made by a guy named Dutton, the tacic itself is average and the formation is shown below is just wierd.

The corner settings are stupidly funny, if you have someone like Fred, Ruud, Adriano, Totti etc in the correct position you're just about guarenteed a goal every game. Everyone crowds the box and leaves your left striker open for a Scholes like volley. I've recorded A video of the corner when I was bored this morning and attached it below, the final result of the match was 10-1 and 3 of adriano's goals came from corners.

I don't like the formation myself so i'll be taking the corner settings and incorperating them into my own tactics, credit to Dutton from throw-in.
*Edit - Forgot to include the tactic file*

Thats what I have been doing with my corners, doesn't sound as effective though but it's usually 3/5 times that my striker is free on the edge of the box and a lot of the time the shot ends up hitting one of the many players on the line :(

I've just finished a season and with my corner system i scored 33 goals from corners in the league with Barcelona. So 1/4 of my total league goals were from a corner, so not a bad return :D

lol I might give this a try see how it works out. I know its not a cheat,but its a shame that there is a new easy way to score on the game (if it works with a lot of teams) like the diablo tactic

ajw said:
lol I might give this a try see how it works out. I know its not a cheat,but its a shame that there is a new easy way to score on the game (if it works with a lot of teams) like the diablo tactic

I tried it with Derby for a few games and It was hopeless, Tommy Smith would find the space but just doesn't have the quality to hit a volley through a crowd of players. It's only good for top class strikers.

Sorry Craven, i didn't mean anything bad. All i meant was that, as told by you now aswell, it doesn't work with all teams/players. As far as cheating, which playing with a corner tactic of certain type obviously isn't, i just remember those old games where if you attacked the goal from a certain angle, you were sure to score no matter what. I felt this was a similar thing. a little qliche in the system. But like i said, a corner tactic is not cheating. Sorry to offend.(if i did).

Aphrika said:
Sorry Craven, i didn't mean anything bad. All i meant was that, as told by you now aswell, it doesn't work with all teams/players. As far as cheating, which playing with a corner tactic of certain type obviously isn't, i just remember those old games where if you attacked the goal from a certain angle, you were sure to score no matter what. I felt this was a similar thing. a little qliche in the system. But like i said, a corner tactic is not cheating. Sorry to offend.(if i did).

It's cool I wasn't offended mate, tis only a post on a forum :)

I used to use a corner tactic where I'd pile all my players on the near post and put my player with the best heading/jumping stat on the far post, then aim all my corners to the far post. Every opposition player would crowd the near post leaving one player marking mine at the back. Normally my player would win the header, usually ending up as a goal, or bobbling free in the area as the keeper is waiting for the deft flick at the near post he could only save the lone mans effort and not catch it. Youd be amazed how many times the ensuing mayhem in the box ended in a penalty..... or even a goal.

yeah i've tried the corner tactic with wolves, in first three games of using it i've scored two goals from corners, both similar ( both times player was umarked and both absolute scorching volleys ) one was scored by sergey kisliy, the other by kenny miller.

The way I play my players tend to control it, take a touch, then fire it home. I rarely get any volleys.

Hernan Crespo would volley them in for me last season but he left on a free Arsenal and this season i'm stuck with Ugur Yildirim and Sergio Aguero who both sometimes like an extra touch and get closed down, i'm still scoring from corners but not as much as when I had Crespo. :weep:

Gotta give this a go. Sherry has been raving about it in school.

**** right!!^^

Have been using it on my Chelski game with Simon Vukcevic outside the box!!

He scored 21 goals this season with most of them off volleys from corners!!!