2 League defeats in 3 full seasons with Spurs *Moderator please check*

yeah both inside forwards accumulate 35-45 goals per season as well as at least 20 assists, mental

you really need to alter the player instructions as I said in the OP no such thing as plug and play in FM 2015

close down the midfield, show wingers wide and fullbacks on the opposite foot to their side, tackle hard and mark dangerous players but only if you have the attributes, you can mark the centreback as well if your striker has off the ball 14+

I can confirm although I was already using the same formation but i was using the instructions and player roles all wrong i already had fluidity on the formation as I'd been using it for half a season I saw badmantrois post his tactic looked through the whole post and pics and tried it myself on my team (Utrecht) this is a brilliant tactic..completely turned my season around I went from 7 games in a row lost to 7 games in a row won and with lots of goals scored and not many conceded..

My Utrecht team doesn't have world class players I have spent no money at all but what it does have is a very solid mix of young and experienced midfield and defence and a young goal hungry striker in Cedric Badjec that is going to become a VERY VERY good striker in game..
I'm really happy with this as now my midfields assists are rising and his goals are too..
I'd agree that you need to give it time if your going to drastically alter the shape of your team don't expect miracles you also need the players to play each role.. wether that's by training the individual to the role or selling and buying someone ready made for each role it's gonna take time..

are you just curious or do you think i might have been doing a bit of nonsense :)

Any chance of a screen shot of how you do your training and also Who takes set peices ? LB or RB or Midfielders take corners. Going to give this a go as it seems more realistic tactic and all i see i see is the 3-Striker tactic

ahh the flase nine, i would suggest that, if the goals dry up for a few games switch him to a trqeuarista, for some reason the slight change in movement bamboozles ai and then you can revert to the F9

I actually play a defensive support striker in the role to great effect at the min in my version.. Vuckic has 16 in 12 (1), and his back up - Kris Boyd - has 4 in 2 (1)

21j23hs.jpg
zwcf11.jpg

Last edited:
So where is the download link for this tactic you are talking about? Its not in the first post.