2 League defeats in 3 full seasons with Spurs *Moderator please check*

Wonderful

Just finished the second season with FC Porto using your tactic. Twice league champions, 1 cup, 2 league cups and the champions league in the second season, beating chelsea 5-0 in the final. The squad was basically the same from the start of the game. Great tactic, thank you very much

Just finished the second season with FC Porto using your tactic. Twice league champions, 1 cup, 2 league cups and the champions league in the second season, beating chelsea 5-0 in the final. The squad was basically the same from the start of the game. Great tactic, thank you very much[/QUOT

With the new patch?

STILL KILLING IT

new patch, 7PL titles 7 CLs with a team of regens

Away matches

Hey badmantrois, I play with R.Sociedad and this tactic is great. Help me please, what do you think how can I play better with big teams ( Real, Barcelona, Atletico ) in away matches? Your opinion, how tu set up tactic and formation for that matches?

"yes you need to think about the closing down a lot, you must have quick intelligent players or you will just get murdered on the counter by really **** teams"

Thats all he's said about OI's in either thread (he has 2 for the same formation), i dont think he uses much more than that.

here is couple of screens

this will be closed once the mods see it.
o.png
(A)

this will be closed once the mods see it.
o.png
(A)

He asked for the other to be shut.

This tactic is v.good though, use it as my 451/433 option. needs a tweak or two depending on who you have but plays some great through balls into the IF for goals.

When do you choose Standard, Attacking and Counter? Counter for harder games, so is it Standard away and Attacking at home?

Cant wait to try this on my Yeovil game....will keep you posted on how it works out. Sounds like a quality tactic!

Cant wait to try this on my Yeovil game....will keep you posted on how it works out. Sounds like a quality tactic!

Works fantastically....played the first 12 games in League 1. Undefeated in 10 and the only loss being to QPR (PRM side) after extra time and penalties in the Capital One Cup. I got greedy and moved the DM into the CM position for the 22nd placed side.....then got beaten 2-1 in the 90th minute. The old saying "If it aint broken..don't fix it"
irked.gif

Great tactic!

Works fantastically....played the first 12 games in League 1. Undefeated in 10 and the only loss being to QPR (PRM side) after extra time and penalties in the Capital One Cup. I got greedy and moved the DM into the CM position for the 22nd placed side.....then got beaten 2-1 in the 90th minute. The old saying "If it aint broken..don't fix it"
irked.gif

Great tactic!

Did you change the player instructions to match your players or did you leave it as is? Also, did you just go with standard all games?

Cheers.

Mate, this tactic is rubbish. Got good players with all good attributes for the required roles\Player instructions and i am getting destroyed EVERY game.Played about 10 games with his tactic now and im getting worse! Constantly getting hit on the counter (all my players are pace =>13)...and my players constantly give the ball away. The odd game i have dominated, i have like 10 shots on target and not scoring or scoring just 1, and the opposition keeper plays out of his skin, then i give away a really sloppy goal. Tried all sorts of tweaking with the Player Instructions...giving up on this 1

does it work also with lower league teams like for example teams from sky league 2?