[20.2.4] 2039 Match Engine!

Strikers are still useless. Missing impossible chances to miss. I played more than 3 seasons with the beta with 10+ countries loaded and there are rarely a player that scores more than 20 goals a season. Its totally unrealistic.

anyway to get the beta working on touch? It's in the drop down menu, but when you click close, nothing happens and it's never updated.

Many thanks,

Figured as much, shame as everyone I know has stopped playing because of it

FMTouch is sold as a light version, but it's really a demo.A very expensive demo.

Thanks for that valuable insight.

It's fine on pc when it works, the full version has far too much bloat and takes too much time when playing with friends.

FMTouch is sold as a light version, but it's really a demo.A very expensive demo.
It's sold as a streamlined version of the full game. It isn't a demo. There is literally a free demo for someone who wants to give the game a try.

It's sold as a streamlined version of the full game. It isn't a demo. There is literally a free demo for someone who wants to give the game a try.
Yeah, it's sold as a streamlined version. Doesn't mean that's really what it is. Sorry, I played FM Touch a lot, and to me, it's not a streamlined version of FM. Maybe not quite a demo, but clearly between the 2.

So i have got the Game today 4/2/2020 and started playing , on all forums i am getting confused as to what everyone is going on about with the beta ?? i thought the beta was the patch before the game actually came out in November 2019 ? so confused as to whats going on ??

So i have got the Game today 4/2/2020 and started playing , on all forums i am getting confused as to what everyone is going on about with the beta ?? i thought the beta was the patch before the game actually came out in November 2019 ? so confused as to whats going on ??
It's a beta before the .3 update.

Instead of releasing a patch fixing issues, SI released a beta of a patch, fixing close to nothing and making us do their playtesting job.
Normal to be confused about a beta months after the release, but that's SI for you.

New update a few moments ago that does Public Beta and Live - ME 2039.

For more clarification to

C0AE94B7-CFD0-4D30-834F-0E15B5DBA812.png.1a3beef339ff99578971e6989ab9c83c.png

Strikers are still useless. Missing impossible chances to miss. I played more than 3 seasons with the beta with 10+ countries loaded and there are rarely a player that scores more than 20 goals a season. Its totally unrealistic.

in my save (2nd Season , nearly january ):
Premier League : Aguero 18 , Lautaro 13 , Maddison 12
Serie A : Cristiano 18 , Ciro Immobile 13 , Piatek 10
Bundesliga : Kramaric 10 , Dabbur 9 , Muller 8
La Liga : TROY DEENEY 11 , Hazard 9 , Calleri 9 , Messi 8

Hopefully this won't get installed automatically. I have a tactic that works on beta, and I want to keep it that way

Hopefully this won't get installed automatically. I have a tactic that works on beta, and I want to keep it that way

I had a working beta tactic as well. It only became better after the update!