so start with the leagues then start with the highest league and work my way down the list

Yep then when leagues are done start player/staff from the bottom as then it will become easier/more interesting as you go on.:)

Yep then when leagues are done start player/staff from the bottom as then it will become easier/more interesting as you go on.:)

well I've edited the names of the english leagues back to the First/Second & Third Division, plus I can put the UCL Back to two group stages :)

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I'll post screen shot of the leagues tonight

how have you edited the database without the editor???

how have you edited the database without the editor???

eh I'm got the game alreday :p, just editing the northern permier & southern premier soon

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

done all the english leagues I'll post up the other three soon

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

would you guys like me to send you the league and cup folders with this database aswell

Walsall were in the Championship :( Good times...
Burton in the Southern Prem haha. How times change!

Walsall were in the Championship :( Good times...
Burton in the Southern Prem haha. How times change!

I know, I was quite shocked and every leeds and southampton fan will be happy :p and Accrington is in the Northern Premier (had to cut the FA cup down to the 8 leagues sorry about that guys)

michael owen will be the best player in the world :))))

My first season attending Bristol City games... Ah, the memories...

And Man City back where they belong. Sounds awesome.

okay guys would some of you like to help me out in the editor side of thing, pick a league you'll do and PM me,

note - you must have CM 01/02 before you agree to help,

Leagues I've already edited

England
France
Ireland - Both
Italy
Spain
Scotland
Wales

just the holders not the teams,

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:43 PM ----------

here a list of the leagues I'll be doing pick which one you would like to do and I'll let you do

Europe

Belgium -
Croatia -
Denmark -
England -
France -
Germany -
Greece -
Italy -
Netherlands -
Northern Ireland -
Poland -