how many leagues will u be doing it'd be insane if you went down to the conference

how many leagues will u be doing it'd be insane if you went down to the conference

Europe

Belgium -
Croatia -
Denmark -
England -
France -
Germany -
Greece -
Italy -
Netherlands -
Northern Ireland -
Poland -
Portugal -
Republic Of Ireland -
Russia -
Scotland -
Spain -
Sweden -
Turkey -
Wales -

Rest of the World

Argentina -
Brazil -
Japan -
United States of America -
South Korea -

all these leagues will be done and every other leagues that are in the game like for the UEFA Cup & UCL

yes but how many sub leagues like for england premier league, championship, league 1, league 2 etc? i will dl this the day it comes out!!!

Those screen shots bring back a whole load of memories ^^)

yes but how many sub leagues like for england premier league, championship, league 1, league 2 etc? i will dl this the day it comes out!!!

right sorry I miss read your comment, not feeling 100% well atm

England

Premier League
First Division
Second Division
Third Division
Conference

Those screen shots bring back a whole load of memories ^^)

cheers mate :p

all right cheers get well soon mate

will do if not I can start work on this database early on friday :p

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:28 AM ----------

right guys I've got FM 11, now I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I don't know who to edit first, can someone help me get the ball rolling please

will do if not I can start work on this database early on friday :p

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:28 AM ----------[/COLOR]

right guys I've got FM 11, now I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I don't know who to edit first, can someone help me get the ball rolling please
start with the premiership first as most prople would want to play in that league

You realise its not 01/02 without Maxim Tsigalko? Finishing 20, age 17 :p

I have no idea what to do first in this database tbh

make sure that you have all the january updates from that season, make sure you have the right kits, make sure you have all the logos, the managers, staff etc etc... then work on the players

Sort the leagues first(all the ones your doing) and then edit/create players/staff at clubs starting at lowest league as this gives you the will power to finish it fully off:)

Sort the leagues first(all the ones your doing) and then edit/create players/staff at clubs starting at lowest league as this gives you the will power to finish it fully off:)

so start with the leagues then start with the highest league and work my way down the list