madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys I'm now doing a 2001/02 season database I'll be using CM 2001/02 season :p as the template, just thing Ronaldo, Zidane, Luis Figo all these players will be back and in there prime, youth Beckham, everything will be back to like it was in 2001/02

hope you like the idea :p

Last edited:
Would probably be a good idea to have all the kits done, also get the team's logos from then.

Would probably be a good idea to have all the kits done, also get the team's logos from then.

yea I'm going to ask the graphic side to help me out on that :p, plus Arsenal will have a killer squad back then

Arsenal and Man City badges.

Arsenal_fc_old_crest_small.png
mcfc.gif

I've changed the thread name for you
Probably best if you edit the OP

Well that change makes my badge post not very useful.

I've changed the thread name for you
Probably best if you edit the OP

cheers mate I have done thank god I still have 2000/01 CM in my drawer under my MAC lol

@ Nathan - Arsenal's is right mate they didn't changes until 2002/03

Last edited:
Arsenal used that badge I posted until 2002. Still used for the season you are doing though.

What template will be used for the kits? I'm guessing SS.

i still have the game, they were my dads but they are in my room :( too bad they dont work on windows vista

i still have the game, they were my dads but they are in my room :( too bad they dont work on windows vista

don't worry mate you can play the database with FM 2011 :D, I can send ya a screen shot of rangers if you like

if anyone wants a screen shot leave a comment on here

Player or what your squad will look like :D

Last edited: