It is spelt Danarouso.

Glad that i've inspired others to make databases, good luck my friend.

Can't wait to play as liverpool (I'm a Fan), as we won the champions league famously beating AC Milan afetr going 3-0 at half time

you have to add nation rules first, then basically add all the leagues that are in whatever nation, then within that league you can change any rules you want (loan rules, number of teams in each league) etc..

By the way if the number teams in the league has changed and you re jig it, so for example creating the old devision 1 before the prem and the teams were slimmed down to 20 teams.....
Not sure if "you will have to do this" but I tried as explained above.
Decided at the weekend I'd make my own db as I haven't done it for years.
When loading the db it gave an error message saying minimum number of team 12 (SPL), after trawling the net for hours I found a way to fix it "on my game" my not work for you.
I had to go to settings in the editor and unselect compress when saving.
Then I did as describe above and saved.
It saves as an XML so you can edit it with note pad.
I had to use the find next option and type "12" hitting next until i saw the "12" next to "45" which is the unique id for the SPL and look for text saying minimum maximum teams and change the 12s to 10s.
Repeat this for any further instances of the same text and saved.

Started a new save tried the db again and bingo loaded up and the SPL is reformed to 10 teams.
Took my an entire day to figure it out lol.

Hope that helps, once you do it a few times it's really easy.

Last edited:
when will this be available to download? really looking forward to it

I will upload a first version tonight, I dunno when it will be available though, it needs to be accepted by admins or something and I have no idea how long that will take.

Okay, it's up and ready for downloads now, remember that it's a first version and there will be many bugs such as modern players, modern data and incomplete teams from other leagues in the game..
Next up is La Liga which will be available in the next update, dunno when it's gonna be but probably within 5 days :)
I'll also fix club finances and budgets for the next update.
Link to the download is in the first post!

Last edited:
very good job ! :D
is it intended that some players have random attributes? i mean they have 0 in the editor?

one problem is young players who are playing for league one clubs stats have not changed since the normal game and because of this are wonderkids and one example is scott dann

Rahnkanu: Well I have only given players CA and PA, most of the players unfortunately have random attributes for now.. This is of course something that I will try to edit in the future but it takes a lot of time, for the time being the majority of the players will have random attributes.

unkownha : I haven't done League 1 yet so the players there will be the same as today and the other players who have been transferred to that league from Premiership/Championship teams have not had their CA/PA adjusted yet, this will all be done when I do League 1, I will do it after La Liga and the Potuguese League :)

Last edited:
Some stuff i found:

Lots of FM 13 players are free agents like: Santon, florenzi, corchia, pastore, borini, pato, luiz gustavo, benatia, van der wiel, nainggolan, bender, palombo, nastasic, schelotto, nagatomo etc..

cordoba and toldo (inter) started the game with expired contracts and were able to sign multiple contracts with a lot of teams, this looks like some weird bug

cristian vieri in player info is named "male2" and is french

Some stuff i found:

Lots of FM 13 players are free agents like: Santon, florenzi, corchia, pastore, borini, pato, luiz gustavo, benatia, van der wiel, nainggolan, bender, palombo, nastasic, schelotto, nagatomo etc..

cordoba and toldo (inter) started the game with expired contracts and were able to sign multiple contracts with a lot of teams, this looks like some weird bug

cristian vieri in player info is named "male2" and is french

That thing about the contracts really sucks, I think all the retired players might be starting with expired contracts if they did.. Something I'll have to fix to the net update..
I'll delete those players and check Vieri aswell :)

Strange, Vieri is from Italy and has a normal name in my editor..

Last edited:
Hi arsenalfanjonathan

First of all, great work that you are doing.
Second, if this database ever should be playable, you need to adjust the players wages. You can't have a 22 y Zlatan ibrahimovic getteing the same wages as he gets in psg today, or Young Ronaldo in Man utd. This totally mass up the database.

Hi guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been very busy and haven't had time for editing :(
I'll try to include quite a lot of contracts in the next database as I udnerstand that some of the modernday superstars might have crazy salaries compared to what they had back then.
La Liga will be finished within days, as I said, I haven't really been editing much lately so it's not done yet.

This seems pretty cool - am I correct in saying this has got Pompey's Prem squad in it with the likes of Yakubu etc? May have to give it a go..

Can you add the portuguese league?
Remember Porto were the European Champions.

how are things going? I would like to edit top teams player's correct attributes as soon as you finish la liga!

La Liga is almost done, gonna do a few contracts aswell, I did the attributes before today aswell on Henry,Viera,Pires,Lampard,Terry,Van Nistelrooy,Rooney and Gerrard. Done on some other players before, I think it was Pirlo,Totti,Adriano,Juninho,Maldini and some other italian player. The only reason i've done so few attributes is because it takes a long time, and FM2005 and FM2013 don't have the same attributes in some cases.