2010 FIFA World Cup Official Video Game

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to EA. They have turned daylight robbery into an art form.

Wc 2006 was very simple and straight forward. Fifa 06 was much better.Getting this one though, i take great pleasure getting New Zealand to world cup glory!

Wc 2006 was very simple and straight forward. Fifa 06 was much better.Getting this one though, i take great pleasure getting New Zealand to world cup glory!

On the PS2, WC 2006 was dreadful. The gameplay was hopeless, graphics terrible and far to simples, I managed to win the World Cup with Vanuatu :S.

The scenarios were pointless, don't really like the idea of replaying Oceanian Qualifying matches. Hopefully that will be improved

Demo is out on 360, cant wait till its downloaded :D

Demo downloaded very quickly, Italy and Spain are the play-able teams.

Ive had a go,it seems alot better than FIFA,much more polished.

When you are in the qualifying rounds, will England be able to play there home games at Wembley, or can you only play in the official 2010 world cup grounds, like on World Cup 2006??

When you are in the qualifying rounds, will England be able to play there home games at Wembley, or can you only play in the official 2010 world cup grounds, like on World Cup 2006??

I hope not,that'd be un-real(H)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME3UicDqWTc&playnext_from=TL&videos=er-NhgpQv5I"][/ame]

the theme song from the main menu is class i think :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME3UicDqWTc&playnext_from=TL&videos=er-NhgpQv5I"]YouTube- WAVIN FLAG BY K'NAAN : 2010 WORLD CUP ANTHEM + LYRICS[/ame]

If this costs £30 tops then I would buy it on PS3, but anything more is a waste as you would stop playing it after the World Cup is over and by then Fifa 11 would be out.

If this costs £30 tops then I would buy it on PS3, but anything more is a waste as you would stop playing it after the World Cup is over and by then Fifa 11 would be out.

At the moment on Amazon.co.uk the 360/PS3 versions of the game are priced at £39.47.

is it worth it on psp? currently on amazon for psp its 21 pounds but i bought fifa10 for 17pounds so is it worth it at 21pounds?

Exactly. Too much.
Its alot for what is really a FIFA add on,it should of been part of the main FIFA game,but thats EA for you. There should be a voucher with the game that gives you money off FIFA 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.