2010 FIFA World Cup Official Video Game

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds quite good by what everyone is saying, so I might have to buy it. Lucky i'm going to MK Dons today then, get it in Asda right next to the stadium, its only £35 there, everywhere else it cost £40.

bought this game today its good havent played too much of it but from what i have played i like it

Just got it, loving it so far. I'm in the quarter finals with South Africa against Germany (world class)

I was going to get this but then I saw NHL 10 on PS3 for £18 so got that instead. This seems too similar to FIFA really.

I'm in love with this so far :D

Playig co-op with my dad on world-class reminds me of actual football :O

Is this game worth buying or is it too much like fifa 10?

I traded in PES 10 and got it for £20 so it's definitely worth that ;)

TBH i see this game as more of a rent it out game. Only national teams[some being teams like uzbekistan?] doesnt appeal to me. An online world cup woth friends sounds good though.

Do they make you start with a selected squad or can you pick from a large range for example could you pick Danny welbeck or someone less known to play in the world cup?

Do they make you start with a selected squad or can you pick from a large range for example could you pick Danny welbeck or someone less known to play in the world cup?

I think it's from a selected squad because they can't make it very large in depth with 199 countries in the game.

TBH i see this game as more of a rent it out game. Only national teams[some being teams like uzbekistan?] doesnt appeal to me. An online world cup woth friends sounds good though.
It plays a much better game than FIFA. Lots of annoying bugs fixed.

I'm in love with this so far :D

Playig co-op with my dad on world-class reminds me of actual football :O

Your dad must be a legend then.
Technology to my parents is like a baby wording a sentence - hopeless
I would enjoy giving my dad a right thrashing :p

Your dad must be a legend then.
Technology to my parents is like a baby wording a sentence - hopeless
I would enjoy giving my dad a right thrashing :p

My Dad plays me at FIFA every time he is round, my average score against him has to be around 8-0. It isn't enjoyable really :p

just played online word cup mode im pleased at how well i done i was england here are my results

group

england 3-1 iraq : he quit when i went 3-1 up so i think i could of won by alot more

england 5-0 switzeland: great win dominated

england 3-5 argentina: bit disapointed with this result but ohwell still finished top of group

last 16:

england 2-1 france: great win after being a goal down

qauter finals
england 2-0 germany: start of well and after i went 2-0 up he quit

semi final

england 0-5 turkey: i am gutted with this. i really didnt expect the guy i was facing to be this good especially playing as turkey :(

Status
Not open for further replies.