2010 FIFA World Cup Official Video Game

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play as England, probably should because I know there so over-rated, England yes were good, but really are we that good!! hate playing them :)

http://cdn.www.easports.com/static/150.37.4/images/apAdidasPlugin/adidas-promo_unlock_en_GB.png

ultimate 11 code!

In the main menu, select:
My 2010 FIFA World Cup
EA Extras
Unlockable Code Entry
Enter your code and take the pitch

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

just lost 3 - 0 he was spain i was swaziland

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

awesome song on the game

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjqTV4Ubag"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjqTV4Ubag[/ame]
PHP:
[PHP][HTML][CODE][PHP]
[/CODE][/HTML][/PHP][/PHP]

Last edited:
in the online world cup I just can't get past the last 16.

"When I get older, I will be stronger,
They'll call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag"

I love that song so much :). Defo the best part of the Main Menu. I am downloading the demo at the moment and hope to get it with birthday money or birthday present

Walcott + Lennon + Rooney = Epic win.

for me instead of rooney in crouch :D because of his size on the online world cup when i got to semis i scored about 11 goals with him he basicly got to the semis on his own lol

Just lost in the semi final to spain on pentalties :'(

Nah, Rooney = Lampard = Gerrard = Milner = Lennon = Absoloutely raping every team.

Just played someone in the second round who was Syria, An Asian team, he was a god player but I managed to beat him 4-2, He must done well to get through his group

i cant believe they havent released the game on pc! surely they are losing quite a bit of profit, right?

Just won the WC with England ;)

I like the shots of fans in the crowd dancing XD

again, can't buy a game because it's not on pc. EA are getting more **** by the year. Some people can't afford x-boxes and ps3's

i cant believe they havent released the game on pc! surely they are losing quite a bit of profit, right?

They dont make the money selling on PC, thats been evident because the PC FIFAs have not been next-gen. EA make their money from Console sales, and EA are money grabbing twats so....

Anyway to the game XD

Got to the online WC final in my first attempt at trying, playing as Rep of Ireland lost to England 4-3 :( Poor old Dunne and O'Shea couldnt handle Rooney, Lennon, Agbonlahor and Walcott XD

Im in the semis now! Just beat England on Pens! so fun when the other guy doesn't know how to take them XD

Yeah that song is quality I posted it in Music reccomendation thread ages ago.

Im in the semis now! Just beat England on Pens! so fun when the other guy doesn't know how to take them XD
I cant take them either, luckily i haven't been online yet lol. I had 1 penalty in a friendly and i missed, didn't matter though because I won like 5-0 anyway.
I watched the tutorial and I get good composure and everything and I still miss, I know how to take them now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.