2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW RELEASE!

BUNDESLIGA 2 is now included in the GERMAN BUNDESLIGA KIT PACK see link on OP or below:

GERMANY - BUNDESLIGA & BUNDESLIGA 2 KIT PACK 2012/13
DOWNLOAD HERE (over 3,000 downloads)

Hey mate, i've done all the steps correctly with regards to putting em in the right directory. All the other leagues seem to be getting the 2012/2013 images up in match screen, but im having trouble with the English Premier League kits showing up on the matchscreen. Any solution? Greatly appreciated!

P.s: My current saved game had a 2011/2012 kit file loaded on, which i then replaced with this 2012/2013.

Not sure what is the problem - I have just tested all the premier leauge kits in match view and they work fine. Tested on a brand new game with default database. Maybe you could start a new game, making sure that you only have one set of the premier league kits in your kit folder and use the default database (no added files etc).

AUSTRALIA A-LEAGUE KIT PACK 2012/13 - RELEASE DELAYED...

The reason for the delay is that the new team Western Sydney Wanderers is not in the default FM2012 database so I can not assign the Unique ID in the config. Unless anyone has any inside information the pack will not be released until after the FM2013 demo has been released (with the hope that the A-League is available on the demo).

[h=2]BUNDESLIGA 2 - 2012/13 KITS[/h]You are a beast! Amazing Work and incredible fast as never seen!

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA 2012/13 KITS - IN PROGRESS...

Doing my best to try and make sure that these are official 2012/13 kits for the Ekstraklasa, but finding images is hard... if anyone notices any wrong kits then please do let me know and post the correct kit for me. Thanks

GKSbelchatow_1.png
GKSbelchatow_2.png
gornikzabrze_1-1.png
gornikzabrze_1.png
gornikzabrze_2.png
jagiellonia_1.png
jagiellonia_2-1.png
jagiellonia_3.png
koronakielce_1-1.png
koronakielce_2-1.png
lechiagdansk_1.png
lechiagdansk_2.png
lechpoznan_1-1.png
lechpoznan_2-1.png
lechpoznan_3-1.png
legiawarsaw_1.png
legiawarsaw_2.png
podbeskidzie_1.png
podbeskidzie_2.png
piastgliwice_1.png
piastgliwice_2.png
pogonszczecin_1.png
pogonszczecin_2.png
poloniawarsaw_1.png
poloniawarsaw_2.png
ruchchorzow_1-1.png
ruchchorzow_2-1.png
slaskwroclaw_1.png
slaskwroclaw_2.png
widzewlodz_1.png
widzewlodz_2-1.png
wislakrakow_1.png
wislakrakow_2.png
wislakrakow_3.png
zaglebielubin_1.png
zaglebielubin_2.png
zaglebielubin_3.png

Last edited:
BUNDESLIGA 2 - 2012/13 KITS

You are a beast! Amazing Work and incredible fast as never seen!

Its much easier when I dont have to wade through the internet trying to find kit images - so Danke! to you for the resources :)

Thank you for your help with the kits for Poland league, bit confusing on some as you have linked to two different versions of kits (some new some old...). Could you check my spoiler on post #185 and delete links from your post if the kits have been completed. Helps me know what still needs to be done. thanks

My links only new kits 2012-13 ;)

NEW RELEASE!

POLAND- EKSTRAKLASA KIT PACK 2012/13
DOWNLOAD HERE (NEW) - includes EDITOR DATA FILE (in-game kit colours and third kits assigned)

as stated above this includes a EDITOR DATA FILE for use on new games on FM2012 only. It changes the in-game kit colours to match the 2012/13 kits included in the pack. It also assigns third kits to those that didnt have one in the game but do in 2012/13. For instructions see the download page.

NEW RELEASE!

POLAND- EKSTRAKLASA KIT PACK 2012/13
DOWNLOAD HERE (NEW) - includes EDITOR DATA FILE (in-game kit colours and third kits assigned)

as stated above this includes a EDITOR DATA FILE for use on new games on FM2012 only. It changes the in-game kit colours to match the 2012/13 kits included in the pack. It also assigns third kits to those that didnt have one in the game but do in 2012/13. For instructions see the download page.

good job, thx ;)

A league kits

AUSTRALIA A-LEAGUE KIT PACK 2012/13 - RELEASE DELAYED...

The reason for the delay is that the new team Western Sydney Wanderers is not in the default FM2012 database so I can not assign the Unique ID in the config. Unless anyone has any inside information the pack will not be released until after the FM2013 demo has been released (with the hope that the A-League is available on the demo).

Hi,would it not be possible just to release your pack without the sydney wanderers kits included-if this makes sense?Cheers. Andy

RE-RELEASE

NATIONAL - UEFA KIT PACK 2012/13 (as of October 2012)
DOWNLOAD HERE

This is an update on the original kit pack - now includes new kits as of October 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.