2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please include the 2012/13 Australian A-League shirts in your pack please.

Working on updating packs with new kits that have been released - I will post a link to the latest packs uploads once they have been completed.

Cardiff Third kit / Celtic Third Kit / Port Vale Away Kit
cardiff_3.png
celtic_3.png
portvale_2-1.png

Burnley Third Kit / Real Madrid Third Kit
burnley_3.png
realmadrid_3.png

Last edited:
The following packs have now been updated to include the above kits:

ENGLAND MEGAPACK 2012/13 - includes Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, BlueSq Premier, BlueSq North and BlueSq South
DOWNLOAD HERE

SCOTLAND MEGAPACK 2012/13 - includes Premier League, First Division, Second Division and Third Division
DOWNLOAD HERE

SPAIN - LA LIGA KIT PACK 2012/13
DOWNLOAD HERE

Mate, is it possible to upload to FM-Base as Mediafire doesnt work for me!
Also are you planning on doing other dutch leagues also ? thanks mate.

Does Gamefront work ok for you? The reason i moved all my files from FM-Base was due to a lot of people complaining that the downloads werent working - seems there isnt a site that can guarantee 100% working these days :/

Holland_Eredivise_2012_13_season_v1.rar | Game Front

As requested - work in progress for the AUSTRALIA A-LEAGUE 2012/13 KITS

adelaide_1.png
adelaide_2.png
brisbane_1.png
brisbane_2.png
centralcoast_1.png
centralcoast_2.png
melbourneheart_1.png
melbourneheart_2.png
newcastle_1.png
newcastle_2.png
perth_1.png
perth_2.png
sydney_1.png
sydney_2.png
wellington_1.png
wellington_2.png
westernsydney_1.png
westernsydney_2.png

Last edited:
Australia A-League kit pack nearly complete - I am just needing confirmation of the Melbourne Victory 2012/13 kits - if anyone could supply any official pics of them that would help in releasing the kit pack.

Hey Herman,

what about the second german League ;) I can give you all pictures of 2012/2013.

Greetz Fitzo

Hey Herman,

what about the second german League ;) I can give you all pictures of 2012/2013.

Greetz Fitzo

If you want to zip/rar all the pictures up and upload to here then i will put that on my list to do

The kits are all great. By the way are you going to make new configs for FM13 and edit the logo pack?

Hey Hermanchides you remember about Polish Ekstraklasa pack ? Any progress ? :)

The kits are all great. By the way are you going to make new configs for FM13 and edit the logo pack?

If FM13 works the same way as FM12/11 etc then there is no need for new configs. I am no longer making logos so there will be no update to the logo packs - sorry.

Hey Hermanchides you remember about Polish Ekstraklasa pack ? Any progress ? :)

I have not started on the Polish pack yet - its on my list of things to do but struggling to find the time to work on them, hopefully soon tho. I might have to learn Polish to be able to find all the current kits tho :/

If FM13 works the same way as FM12/11 etc then there is no need for new configs. I am no longer making logos so there will be no update to the logo packs - sorry.
Ok, that's great I was just wondering if we'd need the new configs. I hope it works the same as your logo packs are the best.

BUNDESLIGA 2 - 2012/13 KITS - In Progress...

1860_1.png
1860_2.png
aalen_1.png
aalen_2.png
aue_1.png
aue_2.png
aue_3.png
bochum_1.png
bochum_2.png
braunschweig_1.png
braunschweig_2.png
cottbus_1.png
cottbus_2.png
dresden_1.png
dresden_2.png
dusiburg_1.png
dusiburg_2.png
fsv_1.png
fsv_2.png
fsv_3.png
hertha_1.png
hertha_2.png
inglostadt_1.png
inglostadt_2.png
inglostadt_3.png
kaiserslautern_1.png
kaiserslautern_2.png
kaiserslautern_3.png
koln_1.png
koln_2.png
koln_3.png
paderborn_1.png
paderborn_2.png
regensburg_1.png
regensburg_2.png
regensburg_3.png
sandhausen_1.png
sandhausen_2.png
stpauli_1.png
stpauli_2.png
unionberlin_1.png
unionberlin_2.png

Last edited:
Hey mate, i've done all the steps correctly with regards to putting em in the right directory. All the other leagues seem to be getting the 2012/2013 images up in match screen, but im having trouble with the English Premier League kits showing up on the matchscreen. Any solution? Greatly appreciated!

P.s: My current saved game had a 2011/2012 kit file loaded on, which i then replaced with this 2012/2013.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.