2012 US Elections Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Oscar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
Anyone know how the Diaspora vote works, like theoritically could all Obama voters that have left America send all their votes back in the important states so their vote has higher value. Also anyone see the broken electronic system changing votes from Obama to Romney.

Hope Obama wins, Romney has a chance as he is behind a lot of things that the voting population wants and he has the momentum at this stage. In America a lot of people vote for whoever is winning

On a humourous note, I love how you can vote for anyone on the ballot paper. Will be interesting to see who the highest novelty vote is this time. I remember a cartoon character came ahead of the 3rd place candidate or something

I followed quite a bit of the campaigns watching The Daily Show and i really hope Obama wins, cuz Romney imo ain't even human, you can tell he tries to act like one but he's just too weird. Like most ppl here said its hard to believe anyone with any tiny bit of an working brain would vote for Romney , but sadly 1/5 americans believe the sun rotates around the Earth, guessing that explains why its gonna be a close race

And idk how any minority could vote for him or women in general following all the mindblowing dumb statements republicans made about rape this year alone

Last edited:
24 to 3 in favour of Romney right now. Jesus

Edit-sorry 33 to 3 in favour of Romney

Last edited:
this is going to be really tight, can see romney winning it purely because of economy but IMO he gets in we will see world war three

this is going to be really tight, can see romney winning it purely because of economy but IMO he gets in we will see world war three

Yeah have a feeling there's going to be counting until late morning-there's 146 votes classed as too close to call. On the plus side Obama has taken a 64-40 lead, and may have clinched Ohio and Florida. Ohio is historically (in most cases) important-the winners go on to go to White House, and Obama has a 3% lead

Yeah have a feeling there's going to be counting until late morning-there's 146 votes classed as too close to call. On the plus side Obama has taken a 64-40 lead, and may have clinched Ohio and Florida. Ohio is historically (in most cases) important-the winners go on to go to White House, and Obama has a 3% lead

yeah he is making early in roads, i just wonder how much the unemployment figure is going to play a role, said on bbc that no one has won with it this high since roosevelt and the great depression era

yeah he is making early in roads, i just wonder how much the unemployment figure is going to play a role, said on bbc that no one has won with it this high since roosevelt and the great depression era

And also how many younger generation voters he has lost to Romney-which I suspect will be low. Romney pretty much didn't give valid reasons as to why younger voters would be better off under his government. Although not many will like Obama because he hasn't lived up to all his promises, he is without doubt the lesser of two evils.

And also how many younger generation voters he has lost to Romney-which I suspect will be low. Romney pretty much didn't give valid reasons as to why younger voters would be better off under his government. Although not many will like Obama because he hasn't lived up to all his promises, he is without doubt the lesser of two evils.

his government have failed massively on the economy, I think romney would sort it out alot better than obama, however he is clearly socially retarded. he has no concept on foreign policy and that america needs the rest of the world more than ever especially with emerging ations such as china and india taking over/or will be taking over america in manufacturing. He just strikes me as the stereotypicaal ignorant brash yankee

his government have failed massively on the economy, I think romney would sort it out alot better than obama, however he is clearly socially retarded. he has no concept on foreign policy and that america needs the rest of the world more than ever especially with emerging ations such as china and india taking over/or will be taking over america in manufacturing. He just strikes me as the stereotypicaal ignorant brash yankee

I'd go for homophobic, fundamentalist and warmonger personally. I'd actually be nervous if he ever came to power.

The pro Romney people that have been interviewed on Sky are quite hilarious. I can't see why anyone would vote for him, absolute weapon that he is.

I'd go for homophobic, fundamentalist and warmonger personally. I'd actually be nervous if he ever came to power.

Me too, just listening to what he plans to do with china, he plans to wage some kind of trade war with them he is so RETARDED

Back