2012 US Elections Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Oscar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
his government have failed massively on the economy, I think romney would sort it out alot better than obama, however he is clearly socially retarded. he has no concept on foreign policy and that america needs the rest of the world more than ever especially with emerging ations such as china and india taking over/or will be taking over america in manufacturing. He just strikes me as the stereotypicaal ignorant brash yankee

A lot of issues with the US economy are due to the problems in Europe and the nations like China slowing down. He's got private sector employment rising, small signs of growth.

Romney is an idiot. For the election to be this close, if the republicans had a semi-competent candidate they could have walked it.

A lot of issues with the US economy are due to the problems in Europe and the nations like China slowing down. He's got private sector employment rising, small signs of growth.

Romney is an idiot. For the election to be this close, if the republicans had a semi-competent candidate they could have walked it.

Starting to take shape now. 249 votes to 191 in favor of Obama, though Obama has 48% of the vote compared to 50% for Romney. It's been stupidly close though by the looks of it Obama does have the key state of Ohio, though he's leading that state by only 1% and they're still counting.

Obama re-elected, the world wins.

Expect then to win in 2016 under someone like Ryan or Rubio. A Ryan/Rubio ticket would be strong.

Expect then to win in 2016 under someone like Ryan or Rubio. A Ryan/Rubio ticket would be strong.

Hmmm. Problem is, for them to win the Republican nomination they'd need to appeal to the mad core voters. See McCain in 2000, when he didn't win the nomination, and compare him to 2008, where he did. Two very different candidates.

All I can say is thank christ Obama won that. The world could've been made more dangerous if that other lunatic won

Donald Trump is melting on twitter, this night just keeps on giving.

Hmmm. Problem is, for them to win the Republican nomination they'd need to appeal to the mad core voters. See McCain in 2000, when he didn't win the nomination, and compare him to 2008, where he did. Two very different candidates.

It's a crying shame that one of the two major parties still can't elect the potentially most powerful man in the world unless they're hardcore Christian.

And anything resembling moderate is forced out.

Last edited:
It's a crying shame that one of the two major parties still can't elect the potentially most powerful man in the world unless they're hardcore Christian.

And anything resembling moderate is forced out.

I dunno about that. By America's standard's Obama's practically Atheist.

I think the manner of their defeat will force people to rethink. Especially if Condolezza (sp) really does run in 2016.

I'd add Jeb Bush to that Republican list as well.

I think the manner of their defeat will force people to rethink. Especially if Condolezza (sp) really does run in 2016.

I'd add Jeb Bush to that Republican list as well.

You assume they're rational enough to rethink.

I'd like to see Huntsman put together a run in 2016.

Back