21st may, end of the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 8K
B

Blynd1

Ok, like 99.99999(9)% of you , i also believe this is a troll.. BIG TROLL!

This guy called Harold Camping said a few months ago that the world will end in next saturday (21st May 2011)

According to him, hes a prophet and only the true believers will be saved, (he says 200 million will be saved , 7 billion people will die.)

This guys is still taking donations LOOOOOOOL... Why woud you need money if you're gonna die? Fail of a person, see this guy trolling him via phone! YouTube - Harold Camping says Millions will die on May 21, 2011

Learn more about the "end of the world" !

(video explenation) YouTube - WARNING! Rapture on 21 May 2011 & End of the World on 21 Oct 2011

(more detailed explenation) May 21, 2011 Judgment Day! Tract - eBible Fellowship

Ok, now here are the souvenirs! I Survived The End Of The World Beer Stein Coffee Mugs from Zazzle.com :D

hmmmm.........whats that word again....o yeah. bollocks!!!!!!

I'm not one to depress myself by finding out about the end of the world

LOL ahahah, i've heard this on the news today and i was like "what the ****? they lose time with this kind of **** on the news?" -.-

Hmmm....funny smell lingering.........

unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

LMAO

I will never see Arsenal lift a trophy again :( :( :(

Well, no need for christmas shopping on xmas eve this year then thank christ

I have already survived Y2K and the June 2006 thingy, and the asteriod scare in the early 2000s, one more survival won't hurt

I have already survived Y2K and the June 2006 thingy, and the asteriod scare in the early 2000s, one more survival won't hurt

and you had the bible named after you so I'm more inclined to listen to what you have to say then this random Harold Camping guy!

Back