21st may, end of the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 8K
What time at? Gotta party on the 21st, I need a time so I can nail a decent lass before I inevitably die.

What time at? Gotta party on the 21st, I need a time so I can nail a decent lass before I inevitably die.

I'm just wondering about that myself, because of all the different time zones around the world. Did have a thought though. An seismologist type person in 1915, predicted there would be an Earthquake in Spain-on the day of the last quake in Spain that was in the news. Just a thought............

No exact time mate, so Id get the nailing and partying done tomorrow. Just to be safe. Cos your buggered if it turns out to end 12.01 on Saturday, will of missed your opportunity!

I'm just wondering about that myself, because of all the different time zones around the world. Did have a thought though. An seismologist type person in 1915, predicted there would be an Earthquake in Spain-on the day of the last quake in Spain that was in the news. Just a thought............

To be fair though there is a ridiculous amount of earthquakes around the earth every single day. A very small majority are even felt.

Just as much bullshit as the world is ending 21/12/12. Some people are really social **** ups. I feel sorry for this guy, really. His mom must have dropped him several times as a baby.

Just a funny note : My girlfriends birthday is May 21st . Would suck pretty much if the world would end there :P

EDIT: Sorry for the bad language. It just came out XD

Gonna have an infraction coming.. But wtf.. I can't help it:

double-facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair though there is a ridiculous amount of earthquakes around the earth every single day. A very small majority are even felt.

Only ever felt one (but only just-was very small), and that was down the road on outskirts of Newcastle (town called South Gosforth). Knew something was wrong cause I felt dizzy as ****, and the dog was going crazy. Also heard a noise that we all thought was a bus-but no bus went past, then was on news there'd been a very small quake. Quite an unpleasant experience

I think this old 'prophet' guy deserves someone telling him...

images

Probable infraction heading my way but it was worth it, the best part not mentioned in the OP is this guy has predicted a specific date TWICE before once in 2006 and once in 1999 this guy is just a nutcase.

U CANT BE SERIOUS.

we have got some great footy match to come (relegation battle and 4th place), and its to end on 21 may. LOL! the man who said it.

[video=youtube;Y6ljFaKRTrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/video]

Hey universe

Must be 6pm somewhere in the world by now?

Guess it was another bullshit myth. :(

Think I have actually died and gone to ****. No football :'(

****, I'll upload a video file now... it's starting right now in Bosnia oO)

Going to be an awkward moment when hundreds of catholic priests don't get into heaven.

Going to be an awkward moment when hundreds of catholic priests don't get into heaven.

cheeky... still suprised by just how many people believe this, and yet dont believe Bin Laden is dead..

what did you expect?

A giant ostrich to run through my wall with a baby rhinocerous in its mouth. Followed by a series of explosions and the road infront of my house to crack. Every car to fall into it, more explosions then a masked man come into my house, give me a piggy back out towards safety but buildings then fall on him and I can run away. Then the Earth melts and I die.

Seriously though Mike., can't believe your sarcasm detectors are that low when there's no football on.

A giant ostrich to run through my wall with a baby rhinocerous in its mouth. Followed by a series of explosions and the road infront of my house to crack. Every car to fall into it, more explosions then a masked man come into my house, give me a piggy back out towards safety but buildings then fall on him and I can run away. Then the Earth melts and I die.

Seriously though Mike., can't believe your sarcasm detectors are that low when there's no football on.

ive stopped functioning today due to lack of football and availability of free people for the pub

Must be 6pm somewhere in the world by now?

Guess it was another bullshit myth. :(

Well it's nearly the 22nd May in Australia, so yes. But, I think they're claiming it's 6pm in a certain time zone when it will start.

Obviously won't happen, but it's funny seeing some people believe it.

Back