Resource icon

23212 Asymetric - Lot of Goals 1

Good afternoon from Spain, I just downloaded your tactic and it's the same, I think you haven't loaded it yet, greetings

She is on a different post ("4312 total attac")

update ... For me it's even better. I hope it will make people happy! ...

Attachments

• Jules_Asymetric_v2.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 508
I've got to be honest: I've tried your other tactics but none compares to this one. This tactic is extraordinary. In fact, in my humble opinion, this is the best tactic for FM20 so far. I don't know if this works for every team, as I mainly play in the Portuguese League and I usually play with Porto or Vit. Guimarães but the results with both teams are amazing. Thanks for this brilliant tactic.
V1.png
V2.png
v3-png.511367
v4-png.511368

Attachments

• V3.png
    V3.png
    703.9 KB · Views: 1,731
  • V4.png
    V4.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,934
I can also show the CA/PA of my players. As you can see they are pretty average.
v5_LI.jpg

I've got to be honest: I've tried your other tactics but none compares to this one. This tactic is extraordinary. In fact, in my humble opinion, this is the best tactic for FM20 so far. I don't know if this works for every team, as I mainly play in the Portuguese League and I usually play with Porto or Vit. Guimarães but the results with both teams are amazing. Thanks for this brilliant tactic.View attachment 511365View attachment 511366
v3-png.511367
v4-png.511368

Thank you! and yet I am currently developing 2 other tactics with which I obtain even better results. I share when I have finished my 2 seasons (4 games on each)

I'm having so many doubts in changing tactics because of results like this. I'm in my second season with Vit. Guimarães. After winning the league first year (reaching Europa League semi-finals) and on my way to win it again, I'm in Champions league semi-finals. After losing 4-2 at Camp Nou, this happens. You don't need to have a super team to win big with this tactic. It's a beast tactic.
A.png
B.png

Any news on that 415 you were developing? It seemed promising. I would be glad to try it for a few games.

Hi, I'm using your tactic & whilst it is good, im conceding stupid goals! Do you have Opposition Instructions on?

Tried this tactic out with Ajax using holiday mode, changed the mentality of the tactic to attacking. :)? (y)

Attachments

• 1595660679440.png
    1595660679440.png
    588.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 1595660733145.png
    1595660733145.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 412
  • 1595660748337.png
    1595660748337.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 1595660755503.png
    1595660755503.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 1595660762287.png
    1595660762287.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 275
I like your 415 but this tactic is a masterpiece. I decided to try it with Norwich, which is predicted last in the Premier League.
Norwich.png

Transfers:
Norwich 2.png

Attachments

• Norwich.png
    Norwich.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 194
Norwich may have media prediction last; but it's not the one with the worst average current ability (CA) within the league. Also, I have simulated a lot of times the PL and Norwich always finished above middle table. Not sure why people call "underdog" Norwich team.

Any comparison between real life & game Norwich does not make sense.

Not a bad tactic by the way!

fmcadoni you're right. It's not the worst team and it has some interesting players, mainly Aarons, Jamal Lewis and Buendia. Even thought, 4th place with this team is pretty awesome, even more when the mentality of this tactic is set to Very Attacking. You would think that you would get crushed against bigger teams. It can happen once or twice but most times you will be really competitive against those teams. This is the tactic I like the most in this FM because you get good results with bigger team and lesser ones and it's also very consistent throughout the seasons.

Which is the updated version? V2 with the right IF? If I wanted to mirror it would it be ok to switch the right IF to the left and that’s it?
Also should any of the AF be good in the air, if so which one?

Which is the updated version? V2 with the right IF? If I wanted to mirror it would it be ok to switch the right IF to the left and that’s it?
Also should any of the AF be good in the air, if so which one?

memory: for a mirror version, you need:
- change the side IF
- shift the AF to the other side
- reverse the MA and MEZ

yes, the AF should be good with the head if possible, but above all good at speed, dribbling, finishing, decision

is v1 or v2 working better for you guys?

Last edited:
Hi i will like to check on something.. i am scoring lots and lots of goal.. mostly 4goals and above with liverpool.. but i cant win man city.. played them 3 times and lost 3 times.. any recommendation