Holy **** dude the 3 poachers looks insane hahaha was that Liverpool result your first game with that?!
Nah mate its the games shown. Its starting to click now with the team.

c5be941fd71ddcd965cbaa9a65ed66dd.png

Holy molly, i usually start beta with lowest division with manager without skills and practice.
Tried your tactic and instantly got that:
1605188514394.png

What a...

2323 3 POACHERS VERSION

Attachments

• 2323sirjur.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 260
And a beauty from Rashford!

Bro how do you get that icon off once a goal is scored in FM21? Or is this fm 20?
When someone scores, there is an icon with his name that pops up. It is annoying as it pops up fast and takes away that moment when you don't know if a goal is scored.
Can you help?

Bro how do you get that icon off once a goal is scored in FM21? Or is this fm 20?
When someone scores, there is an icon with his name that pops up. It is annoying as it pops up fast and takes away that moment when you don't know if a goal is scored.
Can you help?
I play in 2D and don't get it mate - only did the replay in 3D for youtube

3 striker version going great guns. 70 goals between 4 strikers by mid December 2021. I've switched SCL and SCR to AFs.

37aa1db10cce2ef6147078f5ed02f08c.png

First seasono verona.PNG

Some results with default verona squad so far, goal fest and kalinic is going off. This is the one with two AF and a poacher

Awesome man, thanks for trying with a lesser team too.

Bit bored with United now so gonna quit end of this season and take on a challenge myself!

Thanks for supplying an entertaining tactic. I'll get back to you at the end of the season

table.PNG
player stats.PNG

So these are the final player stats and the league table, we scored loads and conceded loads but definitely entertaining, great tactic.

Original squad too

Tried this wit Atalanta. Got absolutely destroyed by counter attacks every game...
Massive holes in the defense. Thought that it would be perfect when you look at their team but it just dident work. Gonna try with another team

Tried this wit Atalanta. Got absolutely destroyed by counter attacks every game...
Massive holes in the defense. Thought that it would be perfect when you look at their team but it just dident work. Gonna try with another team
**** man sorry to hear that, how many games did you try it for? I lost a fair few first season with it and then it clicked after about 3 months with the team. But then I am United and they are fairly OP.

**** man sorry to hear that, how many games did you try it for? I lost a fair few first season with it and then it clicked after about 3 months with the team. But then I am United and they are fairly OP.

No worries man! I appreciate the time you put into your tactics. I did 10 games and i lost 8 and drew 2 haha. I think you need really quick defenders with good positioning and this could be golden.