Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Well its the greatest show ever so deserves its own thread :)

Anyway season 6 is due to start soon, with 4 episodes in 2 days, however the first episode has been leaked on the internet.

Heres a little sneak peak, its Stephen Merchants(legend) cameo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwhvd8

keep saying im going to start watching it...my girlfriend's dad has the first 3 seasons and is going to loan me them so ill get my chance

never really sat down to watch it, how good is it? is it really worth watching?

24 is awesome, i have seen series 1-4 and im 4/6 discs through season 5.

One of the best shows around easily.

Yeah it is a great show and I almost didn't bother with it till I spoke on IRC with some of you. I just finished Season 4 last night, onto 5.

I watched the first ever ep yesterday and i had to say it didn't really interest me, it took way too long to get to the point of anything that was happening. Hopefully it will liven up. A long way off living up to PB in terms of characters and storyline tbh.

after one episode your saying that?

hmm

season one is actually my least favourite season , but its still class

you are 1/24th the way through one season and you compare it to pb?

give it a chance

yes season 1 is the worst, but the worst season of 24 is far far far superior to prison break.

Anyone watched the 4 leaked episodes from season 6?

I really like 24, think it pwns tbh nothing beats it in my eyes, Lost is also good but i prefer 24. I must say thanks to Greg for recommending it to me aaaages ago lol

cant wait for season 6 :D

did you find the leaked eps lloyd?

Greg you do realise there probably arn't going to be any more leaked eps. So it looks like your gonna be waiting ages to watch the 7th. eww

I might watch season 4 & 5 once I get some of my uni work sorted so that I have more free time :thup:

Greg you do realise there probably arn't going to be any more leaked eps. So it looks like your gonna be waiting ages to watch the 7th. eww
:

really, though hadnt occured to me :cool:

Dur this isn't MSN. :rolleyes:

Also I thought you said 24 was **** watching it a week at a time. You should just wait 'til the season is over and then watch them all.

I thought about that but then I realised others would be watching and spoil it

Yeah Greg i've found them now watched the 1st 4 as thats all the site had on. :)

It ******* PWNS!

I just finished watching season 5 and I thought it was the best season so far but the ending was rather obvious. I could tell from the agent's race who told him about the phone call and where the call was to be taken what was about to happen. It was still a good way to end though. Onto season 6.

I wasnt that impressed by season 5, but started reading some 24 forums now that season 6 is out and everyone rates it highly, started watching ti again as i suspect I ddint enjoy it as much as i had to watch it 1 ep a week

i loved 5, really thought it was good , i thought they all were class bar season one which was just good as i hated the wife and daughter as they were silly bastards

yup, who the **** gets temperory amnesia

and in season 2, how stupid was the stroyline of Kim being chased by a cougar