Resource icon

2413 Ultra Attack - Designed for top teams 2143v2

Evening all.

I ran another holiday test with Norwich.

I noticed that I conceded a lot after scoring so implemented two match plans, both using StephenHK time waste tactic, 1 of which was to "SUS" after scoring for 10 minutes and the other was to SUS if winning with 10 minutes left.

Also I noticed that the wing backs were barely getting involved on support so I changed them back to attack.

Here are the results.

1588103735598.png

Top scorers in the league but shocking defensively.

1588103680819.png

Won the League Cup so its Europe next year!

I feel there's some potential here but it goes far beyond what I can do to be honest.

I don't really think the Norwich team really suits the tactic either to be quite honest guys, but it was worth a shot.

Anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

• 1588103667702.png
    1588103667702.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 238
The tactic is very good. Fast and efficient football.
However, I think he defends badly on the sides.
What do you think about lowering the wings to the back of the field?
I apologize for any mistake in my English.

The tactic is very good. Fast and efficient football.
However, I think he defends badly on the sides.
What do you think about lowering the wings to the back of the field?
I apologize for any mistake in my English.

Definitely try it mate! I designed it to score lots of goals and didnt really plan any real defence so if you can make it stronger that way feel free to, and post any successful tweaks here! All about the community :)

Definitely try it mate! I designed it to score lots of goals and didnt really plan any real defence so if you can make it stronger that way feel free to, and post any successful tweaks here! All about the community :)
I`m gonna try, Thanks mate

Won the league with Wolves using this and champions league and super cup. Time to m9ve on to another challenge . Great tactic this but against Liverpool and City you will have to find a more defensive tactic .

Attachments

• 20200429_192035.jpg
    20200429_192035.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 297
I loved your old tactic during the beta phase and early phase of the release, it was insanely broken but fun offensive tactic :D

I will try this out of curiousity, tho right now I'm using a tactic that gives me similar attacking output with great defensive (its heartache to see how much goes your tactic is conceaded with the goal using Norwich LOL) , but gonna try this just out of curiousity, since I'm using Atalanta too right now, and its gotten too easy with the other tactic (won treble twice in a row, now starting third season).

Hello, yesterday i've find your tactic and tried to replicate into FM Mobile 2020, and i believe i found the success.
I'll post some pictures to see if the settings are like yours in my undesrtanding. I also changed some roles. as the tactic leaks a lot of goals...
I enjoy a lot how the game flows

Attachments

• Games.jpeg
    Games.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Table.jpeg
    Table.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Shape.jpeg
    Shape.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Defensive.jpeg
    Defensive.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Attack.jpeg
    Attack.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 123
Hello, yesterday i've find your tactic and tried to replicate into FM Mobile 2020, and i believe i found the success.
I'll post some pictures to see if the settings are like yours in my undesrtanding. I also changed some roles. as the tactic leaks a lot of goals...
I enjoy a lot how the game flows
I started usign this tactic on mobile and got 2 undisputed wins in 2 games.
Im playing the scenario "Avoid relegation" and wasnt doing very well untill ichanged to this tactic, hope i can beat the scenario.

I´m not sure if it works in the long run, but on hard away games I´ve changed one of the Def Mids to Half Back and the Wing Backs to automatic.
That has worked really well so far.