vujevic

Reaction score
3-4-2-1

XjJtwsC.png

Team Brazil that is in a similar formation convincingly won the World Championship in Japan and Korea was my inspiration.

I was able to create the attacking tactic where in many situations there are 7 players in the opponent penalty box, where my two side players scoring easy goals on far post and opposing team do not have a solution for so many players in the attack phase. Because of that my friend who tested this tactic gave this name Seven from eleven.

I wanted this tactic contains a couple of important components which are:

-defensive block that will defend well, especially against the crosses.
-The wing back players who will not only do crossing they need also to score goals
-I need to have alot of my players in last phase of attack.

this is from my FM15 TOPIC

People who folow my topics last few years they know that I alvays create tactics without wingers.
This tactics are very strong if you know how to play properly and they will bring you alot of succes.
Yesterday I boughted the game and started to play like I alvays I will pick some certain club and wrote small guide how to be sucesfull with that team.

During creation of this I used alot of things from FM15 version so people can see some similarity with older version.

FORMATION

D6OczfS.jpg

TEAM INSTRUCIONS

zdcGA5q.jpg

PLAYER REQUIRMENTS

Defence
Goalkeeper must have strong aerial ability and good comand of area so he can organiza defense and pick up all crosses.
From defenders I expect decent speed(min 12 pace and acelaration),good concetration and positioning to prevent critical mistakes.
Idealy will be nice that central defender also is tall with strong heading because he will have alot of duels against teams who use one striker in target man role.
Defence is arranged so that they are close to each other, the most important thing for me was that two side defenders dont loose their position so I gave them instructions to close down less.

Wingbacks need to have high speed and work rate to cover alot of area,also they need to have good crossing.
Also try to buy wingbacks who have also strong defensive atributes like tackling so than can be very good in defensive phase.
In my Watford game my wingbacks are covering more then 15km per game.

Midfield

Roaming playmaker is your most important player for this tactic,you need to invest money and buy complete player he must be capable not only to create he need to be good defensivly also(Romero is my R,P. check his defensive stats).
For defensive mid just clasical type of player who can take ball from oponents.
Adv,Play is your main creative force but I also preffer that he can score from distance.
Shadow striker main job is to be involved in all atacking phases of your team.
He needs to be capable to score goals by his invidual qualitis.
I like that all my mid players have high long shot atribute so that can realy help against teams who sits back with deep defense line.

Striker
Complete forward must be strong in everthing he needs to be capable to do something alone.
I preffer that he have(shot with power,tries first time shots,placed shots) one of this.

SMALL TACTIC GUIDE
All training is done byassistant manager.

Opposition instruction I don't use,this is also done by asistent manager.

Overload I use when I need to score,or when I see that my team is overpressuring oponent.

Your atacking mid players doing free kicks and corners.

When I need to defend I pause game and change my defensive line to normal and change team instruction to defensive.

This tactic is pure plug and play.

All four midfielders need good long shot because constant pressure on opponentswill create a lot of chances for shots.

3-4-2-1-MERAKLIJA INVINCIBLE PRO v.1.0_D461FDA0-EF3B-4AD1-B2F2-60CC3FF9ABFA

I changed name of the tactic and this is last version

It is still beta version

I will also ask moderator to change topic name

POST WILL BE UPDATED

Last edited:
WATFORD

TRANSFERS

1OONWF3.jpg

HALF SEASON

Ng1ahdV.jpg
tCMJBUg.jpg

HieEQSQ.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, top of the table with Watford thats incredible! You got a download link? Would love to try with my villa team

Wow, top of the table with Watford thats incredible! You got a download link? Would love to try with my villa team

I need some time, tactic is still in testing proces I want to be sure that everthing is ok.

btw Villa is very bad team for this tactic I suggest Everton or West Ham

okay sure, I'd be willing to test if needed. & well my villa team is very different to the start of the game I'm in my 3rd season atm, 4th in the table. 2 games away from the end of the season

I am curently in Trinidad on small holliday so I am not entirerly focused I mean I done few stupid mistakes with Watford.

Also I am playing this very fast mostly between my breaks from sexual activitis in my. Hotel room

basicly it is Beta for me also,alot of small things need to be adjusted but I am bored to do anything when results are great.

I mean I forgoted to complete one agreed transfer before end of transfer window ,so I need to wait until January to have that superstar in my team.

Last edited:
Hi !
Great tactic,

do you have link for download ?

sorry mate you will need to be patient for some time I mean I still think that I forgoted something in set piece instructions I hate new options.

Plz describe how do you pick up players to the squad, developing.

that my wingbacks are my key players

they score and they asist same as wingers

also some of the games my wingbacks have 15.3 km distance covered what is realy fantastic

do you use oi's?

all is done by asistant menager

I am traveling today so all will be explained when i come home.

probably tomorow evening on saturday afternoon

I have 5 points advantage curently so there is good chance I will win title also I just destroyed City in 5 round of FA cup 3-0

Getting absolutely destroyed down the wings, crosses galore.

First with watford
ppl already creating game breakers, nice to see

I am at airport guys so be patient

I will explain all when i return home

Also i will explain my watford game

Also i use overload when i need to score and i go defensive when i need to defend

I have 20 hr flight ffs

Last edited:
Hello I am back at home I will start play now again I want to try to finish Watford game today.

I will write some info regarding player requirments for this tactic and other things what are related.

more info about tactic updated on first page.

I hope I will finish Watford game today.