Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Try playing with only one striker. Move the CF into an AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Support with roam from position, move into ch. and dribble more instructions. It does wonders for me in my Lyon save. No goals allowed in 7 games and straight wins. Also tried it with Atletico Madrid for about 15 games ( no goals allowed in 13 out of 15 games), but Morata is not Dembele, so you need a striker with good finishing and acceleration.

Try playing with only one striker. Move the CF into an AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Support with roam from position, move into ch. and dribble more instructions. It does wonders for me in my Lyon save. No goals allowed in 7 games and straight wins. Also tried it with Atletico Madrid for about 15 games ( no goals allowed in 13 out of 15 games), but Morata is not Dembele, so you need a striker with good finishing and acceleration.

you do this for away tactic or home games

can you post image

Last edited:
you do this for away tactic or home games

can you post image
Same tactic for home and away games. In the away games that i had so far i was always favorite. I will let you know how it goes as soon as play some more games, just beat Chelsea 2-0 at home. I will also post some screenshots.

Same tactic for home and away games. In the away games that i had so far i was always favorite. I will let you know how it goes as soon as play some more games, just beat Chelsea 2-0 at home. I will also post some screenshots.

hello could you upload and what team are you can you post your line up?

Works good back home but for away games I'll gett destroyed by better teams.

show image of your team

so I can see attributes of your defenders

Play with Manchester and have bought Dias as well so should not be a problem? But here it is anyway.

Skärmavbild 2020-02-26 kl. 16.26.24.png

did you played home and away tactics

if this not works play home version all the time