Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

ahhh didnt know there was one, you'd said just add 'be more disciplined' for away games

Normaly i do same but this is another way .

Best to try and see if is it good for your team.

Away version is situational.

I am live on twich if you bored come to see!

zlatkovujevic12!

When you play away with the away tactic ,do you tick "Be more disciplined"or just on the normal version ?

Ok. Thanks.
This is the season so far. Its really nice. Have to say that i didn't know about the AWAY tactic , untill the Genoa game . Used it against Inter and Juventus away. Both games i destroyed them ,but...FM have its ways ,and Inter beated me.
Schedule.png
Schedule 1.png
Seria A.png
Squad.png
Team.png
Inter.png
juventus.png

P.S. Have trained and try SMS as CF . He is not good. Didn't do much. I heard in one of your videos that you are thinking of trying him there :p

Thats that ! Season over. Seria A and CL winner. Very nice. But...i have a question. As you can see against Dortmund(weakest defence in the whole game. Tried 7 different tactics and cant get Dortmund to play) and against Liverpool i got smashed... Used AWAY tactic ,and used home tactic with the tweak...nothing seems to work in CL when away. What do you do in those games ?
Seria A.png
Stages.png
Dortmund.png
Dortmund 1.png
Liverpool.png
Liverpool 1.png
CL Final.png

Away games can be hard in Cl but don't worry at home you can win at least with 2 goals difference.

Zlatkovujevic12

live on twich

end of season 3 with Salford!

Yesterday I pre order fm21 on Steam!

I will play in Beta and like alvays I wiill create tactics.

People need to be aware that match engine will not be same when game will be oficaly released.

Probably all testing I will do on Twich

Away games can be hard in Cl but don't worry at home you can win at least with 2 goals difference.
Can you suggest a player or a type of players for the CF position ? And are your AF inverted ? right foot on the left side and vice versa ?

Yesterday I pre order fm21 on Steam!

I will play in Beta and like alvays I wiill create tactics.

People need to be aware that match engine will not be same when game will be oficaly released.

Probably all testing I will do on Twich
When is beta available?

Can you suggest a player or a type of players for the CF position ? And are your AF inverted ? right foot on the left side and vice versa ?

central striker complete forward striker with good all round abilities,

strikers like Higuan,Kane,Zapata,Levandovski,Espositi basicly good all round striker.

for wide strikers i proffer left foot on left and right on right,

inside forward stats-Mane,Salah,Dybala,Jota,Martial,Rashford,Sancho,Grenwood,Brenner

For those who understand Italian here is a link of the guy who tested some tactics with new match engine on youtube!