Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Premiership clubs are op but most of players are bad so they suck even with them.

I have Dave watson as asistant.

I gave Dembele 200k salary,and others are mostly above 100k .
Hehe Domagoj Vida becar i dika :)
Realy nice team,It would be interesting season for sure!

This is ideal team but on start of season I will use players who played last year in team.

I created this save just to see how creative player Toneli can play as box to box.

In this formation box to box has plenty freedom and space.

I created this save just to see how creative player Toneli can play as box to box.

In this formation box to box has plenty freedom and space.
In my save I am playing Brozovic in position of BBM and he is doing some interesting passing I must admit,very happy for now!

For a CD on cover i found amazing player realy cheep and I have buyed him in every save until now...His name is Evan N'Dicka 19 yld from E.Frankfurt after one year become wonderkid with amazing stats,impressive Physical attributes with 14 passing and technique...192cm Tall

For a CD on cover i found amazing player realy cheep and I have buyed him in every save until now...His name is Evan N'Dicka 19 yld from E.Frankfurt after one year become wonderkid with amazing stats,impressive Physical attributes with 14 passing and technique...192cm Tall

offered 30 m but he was not interested to come to my Birmingham save

he is on my favorite players list

offered 30 m but he was not interested to come to my Birmingham save

he is on my favorite players list
I have payed him 13 Mil + 8 bonuses...impressive player,i can not imagine how good can become after few season :)

What do you think about Nacho from R.Madrid for CD Cover role impressive Physical attributes, 29 yld.impressive det.and concentration 15 ,but not so tall only 180cm?

What do you think about Nacho from R.Madrid for CD Cover role impressive Physical attributes, 29 yld.impressive det.and concentration 15 ,but not so tall only 180cm?

if he have good jumping reach then ok.

me normaly preffer taller atleast that 2 defenders are taller.

Best tactic by far, haven’t played fm for a few years and found I was unable to create anything decent myself so really appreciate the upload, not sure if it’s just me but I notice I concede quite a few late goals in games does this happen with you also? And in the very odd game I get dominated or concede a lot of chances do you make any changes or just keep faith?

Best tactic by far, haven’t played fm for a few years and found I was unable to create anything decent myself so really appreciate the upload, not sure if it’s just me but I notice I concede quite a few late goals in games does this happen with you also? And in the very odd game I get dominated or concede a lot of chances do you make any changes or just keep faith?

normaly i like to waste some time by using subs in late period of game.

I must say I didnt experimented with defensive mentality

when I start with my You tube cariers next month I will try to experiment more.

also In mean time will come new patch with match engine changes

normaly i like to waste some time by using subs in late period of game.

I must say I didnt experimented with defensive mentality

when I start with my You tube cariers next month I will try to experiment more.

also In mean time will come new patch with match engine changes
Look forward to your YouTube content, what’s your user name I’ll make sure I’m subscribed! I’m using Utd at the moment got to sign quite a few players to fit the roles and surprisingly Pogba wasn’t that great as a mezzala so using him as Box to box this season, came 2nd to Liverpool in the league ? won Europa league though, I’ve got rid of some dead wood and brought in better back up players this season, Bruno Fernandes is an awesome mezzala and I just got Olmo in from reading your posts, squad looking good this year

played few games on 3-5--2 mid dominator in beta and I found that some roles in team needs to be changed.

in defense changed roles of wide central defenders to defend.

in mid changed role of right mezzala to advanced playmaker suport.

changed role of box to box midfilder to central mid on auto

this mid role is my bigest problem average rating is poor and impact on games is not so good.

played 7 games and won 6 with one draw but definitly I want to improve it more.

using my strong Crstal Palace team

I score alot from set pieces but I feel that I need to improve amount of goals.

played few games on 3-5--2 mid dominator in beta and I found that some roles in team needs to be changed.

in defense changed roles of wide central defenders to defend.

in mid changed role of right mezzala to advanced playmaker suport.

changed role of box to box midfilder to central mid on auto

this mid role is my bigest problem average rating is poor and impact on games is not so good.

played 7 games and won 6 with one draw but definitly I want to improve it more.

using my strong Crstal Palace team

I score alot from set pieces but I feel that I need to improve amount of goals.

Got the new version updated? Or r u still testing it?

basicly I started to play Beta version for fun.

played first 14 games so I am still doing some tests.

I lost only one game but I am still not happy with some things.

I am on 2 place and and top is curently Watford

I done some small changes mostly related to roles.

regarding team instructions I want to try two things before I upload beta version

I want to try to attack with full max width and I am thinking to reduce team tempo slightly.

what time zone are you at? U are very early

I am on boat in middle Pacific on way to Korea.

But 10 days more I come back to Croatia

Is anyone noticed on Public beta that first 6 or 7 teams are so close with the points in every competition!I am currently playing in Serie A and and first 8 close to 10 points difference after 20 games played,also simmilar in Premier league and La Liga and French division too,its realy interesting!