Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Mr.Vujevic have you tested it with beta and for how long?I am looking to start a new save now so I am wondering how powerfull is this system on beta patch!
Regards

I alvays try to teach people on my videos that pure plug and play is not good vay and will not improve your skills to be succesfull in this game.

offcourse good tactic is important,but you need to be ready to do some tweaks if is needed.

that is one of my small secrets why I am good in this game even with broken match engine.

I’ve found if you go down to 10 men sacrifice a striker, move the remaining striker to central position and change role to false 9, works well

Solid tactic - very strong defensively - only slight criticism is not a lot of goals but can't have everything with this ME.

Wing backs are so important to have good stamina and crossing, the attacking mezzala works well with an AP type player.

In relation to attackers, which attributes and characteristics are the most important?

I alvays try to teach people on my videos that pure plug and play is not good vay and will not improve your skills to be succesfull in this game.

offcourse good tactic is important,but you need to be ready to do some tweaks if is needed.

that is one of my small secrets why I am good in this game even with broken match engine.
I just realized BTB has no instructions. Please advise

You can try and see how it works for you.