Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

ok first home game total domination they scored from SP, next we are away to norwich, we will try positive mentality

Attachments

• 20200320135602_1.jpg
    20200320135602_1.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 525
no...better stay with atacking

Attachments

• 20200320140006_1.jpg
    20200320140006_1.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 513
was trying with positive mentality with srewsbury again mixed results

so I will stick with attacking but definitly I need betetr players.

curently 6 even results are poor.

Any chance you could message me a link too, please?

I’ve got a couple of saves I’d happily test it out in. Thanks!

Really enjoying your Mainz series.

Great tactics Vujevic :)

a dominant tactic whose only problem may be player realization ...
but as soon as you have better implementers, it works great

Hi @vujevic ,
Is it possible to test your new 3412 tactic, please?
PS: I love your work, keep it up !

3rd year with this tactic and not working anymore suddenly....am i supposed to get a new one? does the game recognize that i used this tactic too long?

do u have to change tactics after a few years in game?

Thanks for letting me test the tactic.

I've had mixed results with my Paderborn team. I've used one of the original versions and v4 version of the mid-dominator for the majority of the first two seasons, but switched to the Volantes test tactic late on in the second season. Finished 12th in the first season (predicted 18th), then 10th in the second season (can't remember prediction but it was likely a relegation spot if not 18th again).

I'll post some screenshots. I started using the volantes tactic and got a 4-1 away win at Hannover, but from there on it got a bit inconsistent. We lost three games in a row before a good 3-0 win against Hoffenheim at home. I was 5-0 down against Dortmund when my game crashed in the game following that and really didn't want to sit through the game again if I played it, so I simulated it and Dortmund won 2-1. Just thought that was worth mentioning given that there's the question about whether or not playing or simulating garners better results. But not necessarily. You're not likely to get the same result in playing the same game twice or simulating the same game twice. Drew 1-1 with Koln, then finished the season with a 3-2 win at Champions League chasing Hertha.

The tactic does a good job of getting more goals from the strikers and I've found that my wing-backs are still scoring regularly. My CF (Calleri) didn't score in the first lot of games with this tactic, but he did then score in 4 consecutive games at the end of the season and my average/below average Trequartistas (Ishak/Srbeny) scored some goals too. I'd say at least one much better Trequartista is required.

Unlike your Mainz save, Vujkevic, my CDM's aren't scoring as much, but I think that's mainly due to the fact that their long shots aren't the best (apart from Cataldi) and could be better in other stats. I imagine I'd have similar success in that regard if they were. It's worth taking the amount of goals I conceded with a pinch of salt too, as I had Karius on loan and his concentration is 7. I somehow missed that stat when looking to loan him. Must've been blinded by the fact that some of his other stats are fantastic and he was cheap enough to get on loan from Liverpool.

Overall I think the tactic is very solid when I watch Vujkevic, but I just don't think I have the right players to suit it. I've attempted to sign a very good volantes (Serder from Schalke), but unfortunately he signed for Stuttgart despite me offering a big contract. His long shots are decent, his tackling is good and his work rate is brilliant. The best alternative I can find is N'Diaye from Stoke. He has a very high work rate and good tackling, but his long shots are 11. I'll try him out in this tactic and see if he suits but I'd have much preferred Serder given his long shots (13) are better.

It's hard to find the players to suit the tactic right now given the position the club is in. It feels like I have to compromise on at least one stat whenever I'm trying to sign someone, or the alternative is to sign a player with average/good stats. I'm losing a little bit of interest in the save (not because of the tactic) but I'm also excited to test out the tactic with the new signings I've made. I am going to start another Bundesliga save with a better team and also test this tactic out before continuing this Paderborn save though.

I've also tested this out with a 2027 Wolves save I have, as well as a 2020 Manchester United save I have. I'll post some screenshots of them when I've used it on those saves. In neither save have I bought players yet due to being outside of the transfer window, but my Wolves team with two slow (but great in most other stats) volantes are the weakest spots in the team. That's to be expected though. I already have Kondogbia in the United save, but I'm usually pairing him with McTominay, Pogba or Fred who I could improve on for the volantes role. Performances with United have surprisingly been poor thus far.

I think I'm going to do a Dortmund, Leverkusen or Leipzig save. They're all obviously a lot less challenging than Paderborn, but I'm mainly wanting to have a bit of fun before to re-spark my interest in the game a bit more before starting a more challenging save. I think this tactic with Dortmund in particular would be overpowered.

Screenshots:

this my latest

but planing to do some changes for lower quality teams