I didn't want him , as I have never like an Anelka at Chelsea. I put him on the transfer list, offered him for 1,5 million and Valencia still didn't offer, so I asked if he wanted mutual termination. He didn't want any fee, so I accepted and he left.

Fair Enough mate. Hope the game is going well!

Bore draw at Stamford; West Ham stop Chelsea's win run
Chelsea 0 - 0 West Ham

7.jpg

Half - subs, Half Stars destroy QPR in the Carling Cup

With a mixed squad of players Chelsea beat QPR in the Carling Cup with a classic 3 - 0. The only players from the usual Chelsea starting 11 were Cech, Terry, Mikel and Hazard. Again the man of the match award was picked up by the young Belgian who put two goals in the rivals team net. After 22 minutes a great shot from the just behind the penalty spot, put Chelsea up front and Eden Hazard in the arms of his team - mates. In the second half Borini scored in the 48th minute after a mistake in the defence.. and 15 minutes later a 27 m shot from a free kick by Hazard sealed the deal
Chelsea 3 - 0 QPR
Hazard x2, Borini

Nice story mate, really inspires me to do my own one. Congratz!!

Thanks a lot :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:13 PM ----------

============================================================================
r624810850-1.jpg

Salomon Kalou destroyed Wolves; Terry to miss Basel game
Chelsea won another match and haven't raised any eyebrows with a super - performance against Wolves. The result 0 - 3 also doesn't surprise people. 2 goal were put in by the Ivory Coast Striker Salomon Kalou and one by Lampard. Many people thought that Sturridge ..or even Borini would have been next to Drogba due to Neymar's injury, but Di Matteo surprised everyone and that proved to be the winner. Meanwhile John Terry has picked up a light injury and is going to be out for 4 to 7 days. This means that he will be out cold for the Basel game and is doubtful for the match against Machester United.
Wolves 0
- 3 Chelsea
Kalou x2, Lampard

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Without Terry and Drogba Chelsea get only one point
Chelsea made 1 - 1 with Switzerland's champions Basel. The goal for the home side was scored by Alexander Frei in the 12th minute. Despite Chelsea having all the advantage in the game, they only put one goal in the opposition net with Daniel Sturridge as the scorer.
Basel 1 - 1 Chelsea
Frei; Sturridge

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

08_09_10.jpg

Not so Sweet revenge as United flop for the second time against the Champions!
Chelsea won against Machester United for a second time this year and continues the absolutely dominant run. The Blues turned the tide around with a late sealer in the 77 th minute by Didier Drogba, after losing 0 - 1 in the first 30 minutes of the game. Michael Carrick gave United the lead in the 16th minute after a mix-up in front of Chelsea's goal. Carrick picked up the loose ball and from about 6 - 7 meters froze Petr Cech. Chelsea stepped up and tried to equalize...That gave result in the 36th minute as a marvelous cross by Ashley Cole found Didier Drogba and the Ivorian Coast Striker made great use of it - 1:1. In the second half both teams were trying mostly not to make mistakes, but a crucial one of Wes Brown, when he lost the ball to Kalou, was the finisher. After stealing the ball Kalou quickly passed it to Drogba who sprinted past Rio Ferdinand to end up eye-to-eye with Van Der Sar and he scored for a second time - 2:1. Then Chelsea started wasting some time and after the final whistle Stamford Bridge was in total ecstasy.
Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United
Drogba x2; Carrick

Great wins, you are taking the Premier League by storm! I will follow like your following mine :)

Thanks. I actually didn't see that coming. I mean the whole domination thing. Having 0 loses from 11 matches is quite something I really didn't expect! Well that's Chelsea for ya! I am looking forward to January when I will welcome Torres and Luiz into the club, and try and start the cycle of replacing Ashley.

Thanks. I actually didn't see that coming. I mean the whole domination thing. Having 0 loses from 11 matches is quite something I really didn't expect! Well that's Chelsea for ya! I am looking forward to January when I will welcome Torres and Luiz into the club, and try and start the cycle of replacing Ashley.

How are you going to use both Torres and Drogba? I know what I am doing :p

I will see. I don't want to give everything out now :) I won't focus much on Torres and Drogba, but I will focus much, like I said, on replacing Ashley with Bertrand

Good start mate! I'm following this. Good wins like Marseille and United. Will be good to see how you line up with Torres, Drogba and Neymar.

^Thanks mate
==================================================================================
2uhuvkn.jpg

Powerhouse Chelsea destroy Sunderland
Chelsea continue there dominance in the Premier League as they beat 1 - 3 Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. Despite the home side's determination to cause the first loss for Chelsea, there were quickly frozen by a 2nd minute stunner by Ashley Cole, who was left alone in the penalty area. That's how the first half ended - 0:1 with not much interesting attacks. The second half was more interesting though and after a nice attack in the 56th minute, Lampard passed to Hazard who, with great pace, sprinted past Mensah and put the ball in the lower - right corner of Gordon. Then Chelsea lowered their guard and Asamoah Gyan in the 62nd minute punished Cech, but any hope for Sunderland was taken away from them after a powerhouse freekick by Didier Drogba 2 minutes later for the final 1:3 result.
Sunderland 1 - 3 Chelsea
Gyan; Cole, Hazard, Drogba

ANOTHER great win for Chelsea! :D How was the Drogba free-kick?
Made an update too mate. Just saying ;)

Sorry mate. But I am not from England, so I make some mistakes. Anyways:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ay1xcn.jpg

Goal thriller in Cluj; Chelsea edge out 3 points
Chelsea edged out the 3 points today in Cluj with a 2 - 3 win. The goal thriller was something much more interesting than the other derbies in the group stage. Chelsea got a hold of the lead with a firm 2 - 0 for two minutes. The goal were scored by Neymar and Petrescu put it in his net in the - 28th and 29th minutes.
Roberto Di Matteo thought the match was over after the dominant performance in the first half and brought on the pitch - De Vrij, McEachran and Ramires. Cluj tried to get back in the game,..and they certainly did, but in the late 82nd and 85 th minute. First Cadu scored from a penalty created by John Terry and the second goal was Batin's. Even with those two goals Chelsea didn't surrender and in the next attack in the 86th - 87th minute Alex scored after a great cross from Hazard, and won the game for Chelsea! After the game Roberto Di Matteo commented: "I didn't expect anything less from the team. We went out and dominated from the kick - off. Ofcourse, I didn't expect those mistakes, but we managed to win and that's what matters. We are lucky, that Neymar was fit exactly for this match, because we got the chance to test his form before the match with Liverpool. He repayed us with a goal which was outstanding. Great work and we are looking onto the next game!"
CFR Cluj 2 - 3 Chelsea
Cadu, Batin; Neymar, Petrescu(OG), Alex

I must say, narrow but good win. Working on my next update, my first match :D

Quite a bissy day for me, so just one match for today. Sorry :)

2r4tpcm.jpg

2 red cards and 2 goals; Chelsea still unbeatable
A real performance was put on today by the teams of Chelsea and Liverpool. Despite everything Chelsea still keep their winning streak and still don't have a single loss in the Premiership. The match started with a lot of attacks from both sides, but none were close to scoring the opening goal. The sublime moment was when Lucas received a second yellow card for hand-ball. With 10 men on the field Liverpool's play lost a bit of their inertia and that gave Chelsea a boost. In the 36th minute Lampard's shot from distance was blocked by Reina, but the ball was handled by Drogba, who passed it to the left-alone Hazard. Alone at goal Hazard scored the first goal for Chelsea and The Blues ended the first - half with an edgy lead. At the start of the second half, a terrifying tackle by Agger got him a direct red card and with that any hope for Liverpool
disappeared. In the 68th minute the inevitable became reality and Terry scored a goal with which Chelsea won the game!
Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool
Hazard, Terry