can u add divisions with teams like newry etc

The main league is still my priority but if possible i will add an All Ireland Cup with the top teams in ROI and NI competing against the county teams for a cup.

Im a noob at editing so not sure how to implement sub divisions and it would make thee league system too complex but it may be possible once i get used to editing.

Yeah my bad mate, i only noticed that when i looked up the map. I have 24 of the teams made so far.

Rep will be calculated by a mix of both gaelic and hurling. Teams will be fairly evenly matched. Lowest rep is 4500 and highest is 7000. Most averaging out around the 5500 mark so should be lots of competition for the league places.

Will just finish off the league structure tonight and test it as this is my biggest project to date.

So Cork should be the best team, followed by probably Dublin.
Also Bernard Brogan = Cristiano Ronaldo

Dont Dublin GAA have another stadium, Croke Park is only for exceptional games

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Oh, and Dibs on County Limerick mate!

dont make roscommon too bad,theyre actually quite good and are connaught champions :D

Dont Dublin GAA have another stadium, Croke Park is only for exceptional games

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Oh, and Dibs on County Limerick mate!

I actually dont have a clue,im just sorting teams and reps at the minute and sticking them into the correct league for them.
I will find that out tomorrow when i add stadiums and chairmen and set average attendances.

Ok would people like to feature for their club as a potential wonderkid or a manager? Maybe a combination of both?
Any more suggestions welcome?

And as mentioned above clubs will have a similar rep.Dublin,Cork,Galway,Kerry,Down and Tipp will be the top teams and others will have slightly smaller rep.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

dont make roscommon too bad,theyre actually quite good and are connaught champions :D

I wont,all teams will be fairly evenly matched.

I will be off this for a bit as i finalize all the teams but taking suggestions on things to add and will consider all suggestions.

I would like to feature for Dublin. Do you have a template or will I just use my own

I actually dont have a clue,im just sorting teams and reps at the minute and sticking them into the correct league for them.
I will find that out tomorrow when i add stadiums and chairmen and set average attendances.

Ok would people like to feature for their club as a potential wonderkid or a manager? Maybe a combination of both?
Any more suggestions welcome?

And as mentioned above clubs will have a similar rep.Dublin,Cork,Galway,Kerry,Down and Tipp will be the top teams and others will have slightly smaller rep.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I wont,all teams will be fairly evenly matched.

I will be off this for a bit as i finalize all the teams but taking suggestions on things to add and will consider all suggestions.

How about a wonderkid who is a player manager?

I would like to feature for Dublin. Do you have a template or will I just use my own

I wont add players as of yet but if you keep an eye on this thread i will add a template during the week. It will most likely be Tuesday evening or Wednesday before i have the database working properly. Anybody that has shown an interest will be sent a vm.

I dont think it would be possible to add a player/manager as a wonderkid in the game as it would most likely crash.

Dublin play their smaller home games in Parnell Park as Croke Park isnt their official home.
but any championship game and big league game is played in Croke Park.
dibs on dublin

Ok guys i have all teams created now and the league system seems to work fine for me. I just holidayed for a season to see if it would crash.
Next up on my list is:
Stadiums
Attendance
Finances
Chairmen
Domestic Cup
Players( a few wonderkids)

As always if somebody has anything i should add in let me know and ill consider it.

Also KevNaylor has agreed to make me the kits whick should be made available when i launch the database.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Ok guys i have all teams created now and the league system seems to work fine for me. I just holidayed for a season to see if it would crash.
Next up on my list is:
Stadiums
Attendance
Finances
Chairmen
Domestic Cup
Players( a few wonderkids)

As always if somebody has anything i should add in let me know and ill consider it.

Also KevNaylor has agreed to make me the kits whick should be made available when i launch the database.

Thanks for the feedback guys

looking forward to it mate.

make the cup more prestigious than the league like the Championship IRL

Ok most of the hard work has been done now.
Its mostly sorting the club colours now and kits.
Want to holiday for about ten seasons and see if theres major problems.

I have updated the op with a template if anybody wants to be in the game.
Any questions or screenshot requests,i would be glad to provide them.

First Name: Kieron
Second Name: Ryan
Common Name: -
Full Name: Kieron Ryan
County to play for: Limerick

Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Skin Tone: (1-lightest, 20-darkest) 5

Date of Birth: 29/09/1992
City of Birth: Limerick City
Nationality: Irish
Second Nationality (optional): French

Height: 185cm
Weight: 75 kg
Foot: Right

Position: Natural (1): CDM , Accomplished (2): CM
5 strengths: Passing, Tackling, Long Shots, Anticipation, Heading
5 weaknesses: Long throws, Penalty taking, corners, free kicks, crossing
3 Preferred Moves: Spread out play, Direct passing,

Ok mate,ill add you now.
Currently testing again.
Have title bars for the premier division done.
Will have the second division done by the time im finished testing again.
One thing im pleased with is the speed of the database so far.
It takes roughly 20 minutes to holiday a full season.

I will also add a super cup where the league champion plays the domestic cup winner.

First Name: Cillian
Second Name: Crehan
Common Name:
Full Name: Cillian Crehan
County to play for: Roscommon

Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: 2(1-lightest, 20-darkest)

Date of Birth: 19/10/95(make me older if u like)
City of Birth: Athlone
Second Nationality (optional):

Height: 175cm
Weight: 53kg
Foot: Right

Position: Natural (1): ST , Accomplished (2): MC,ML
5 strengths: Finishing, Composure, Long Shots, Agility, Pace
5 weaknesses: Corners, Long Throws, Tackling, Marking, Passing
3 Preferred Moves: Shoots from distance, Cuts inside, Shoots with power

3 Preferred Moves: Spread out play, Direct passing,

They arent options on the editor mate?
I gave you tries short simple passes and tries through balls but if you want me to change it i can.

EDIT:
Will make you now Pantsil :)

Time to embrace the Irish side of me.

First Name: Cathal
Second Name: McDyer
Common Name:
Full Name:
County to play for: Donegal

Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: 3

Date of Birth: 28/10
City of Birth: Glenties, if not in game then Donegal
Second Nationality (optional): English

Height: 185
Weight: 80
Foot: R

Position: Natural (1): ST , Accomplished (2): CAM, CM
5 strengths: Decisions, Determination, Anticipation, Work Rate, Technique
5 weaknesses: Long Throws, Corners, Marking, Free Kicks, Positioning
3 Preferred Moves: Curls Ball, Tries Killer Balls Often, Attempts One-Twos

Thanks

Pantsil created.

Will make you now Cal.

By the looks of testing the leagues no team is a clear favorite as in 6 different tests there have been 5 different winners. Only Kerry won it twice.
Its still looking like a Saturday release.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Ok Cal,have you done aswell. I could do with more structured players as the teams are created at random right now.