352 D-WING (match engine breaker) its scary how good this tactic is!!!!

i also tried, in FMC - nothing special unfortunetly..
and too many long shots i think.

FMC??? I can't see why yes the strikers are set to shoot more often but they generally wont collect the ball until in front of the goal due to ball retention in middle of the park, only suggestion is to set the strikers to shoot less or play less risky passes to allow for a more controlled build up, tried this tactic with 6 different teams 3 in EPL and 3 in Championship, (2 title, 2 mid, 2 relegation) and all performed loads better than prediction with all 6 getting promotion/euro football with finishing second with Southampton (mid) and winning with Liverpool (top...ish lol)

FMC??? I can't see why yes the strikers are set to shoot more often but they generally wont collect the ball until in front of the goal due to ball retention in middle of the park, only suggestion is to set the strikers to shoot less or play less risky passes to allow for a more controlled build up, tried this tactic with 6 different teams 3 in EPL and 3 in Championship, (2 title, 2 mid, 2 relegation) and all performed loads better than prediction with all 6 getting promotion/euro football with finishing second with Southampton (mid) and winning with Liverpool (top...ish lol)

FMC - Classic Mode m8 ;). i don't have time to normal full mode.
and long shots - i had match with smth like 33 shots with almost 20 long shots, then smth similar in next match, so.. ;).

in FMC i can't use OI's so maybe it's the reason of poor performance.

i played 13 matches with this tactic after promonoted wth Telfort to Skrill Premier I got 10 Wins, 1 - Draw and 2 loses

in almost all of those matches i got over 30 shot and over 10 shots on goal..

great tactic!

Too much work with the OI, not worth it, doesn't seem that special to me, the title was ambitious to say the least, next.
woah..chill out. The OP actually contributed to these forums, give him constructive feedback or gtfo.

I tested the tactics out with Roma, I have a decent team so seem to be doing well - though have to agree with some of the above posters, there seem to be a lot of long shots by default. I'm going to try it with a lower league side now.

Last edited:
FMC - Classic Mode m8 ;). i don't have time to normal full mode.
and long shots - i had match with smth like 33 shots with almost 20 long shots, then smth similar in next match, so.. ;).

in FMC i can't use OI's so maybe it's the reason of poor performance.
yer that is probs the reason pal sorry to hear, if you changed the winger to wing backs with attack and either make a flat three in mid or move the DMC to AMC with AP duty support this could still work for you

i played 13 matches with this tactic after promonoted wth Telfort to Skrill Premier I got 10 Wins, 1 - Draw and 2 loses

in almost all of those matches i got over 30 shot and over 10 shots on goal..

great tactic!

glad to hear, I kno ppl have an **** thing about players taking long shots but if they didn't it would take a dimension away from them making them easier to deal with besides the shots aren't from 45 yards or anything like that so all have a better chance than pot shots

woah..chill out. The OP actually contributed to these forums, give him constructive feedback or gtfo.

I tested the tactics out with Roma, I have a decent team so seem to be doing well - though have to agree with some of the above posters, there seem to be a lot of long shots by default. I'm going to try it with a lower league side now.

thankyou some ppl on here really don't like long shots which just allowing the strikers to have another dimension, if they didn't have this setting they become a bit predictable and its not like the shots are from 45 yards out and a waste, and in comparison to the CCCs and half chances they get having long shots sometimes can keep things fresh when strikers cant finish from 6 yards

How much "chiller" could I have been, I haven't flamed or sweared or anything, I was just stating my opinion, why the admin decided to give me a warning is beyond my understanding, is there any rule that states I have to give constructive feedback or don't post anything, I can't find it, I doubt it exists.

How much "chiller" could I have been, I haven't flamed or sweared or anything, I was just stating my opinion, why the admin decided to give me a warning is beyond my understanding, is there any rule that states I have to give constructive feedback or don't post anything, I can't find it, I doubt it exists.

your probs right pal, I don't mind tbh, I know the instructions do seem a bit much, although they are simple and it literally takes 10 seconds of time before each match to do, apparently ppl are having success with the tactic without the OI or player instructions, in addition if you look at the team instructions along with the player instructions pre game there are loads aswell, I believe that if a team adhere to the instructions then they will succeed, that is how I do things not everyone will agree but cant argue with the results. good luck and hope you enjoy the tactic if not there is plenty on here to take ur fancy

Tone is a diffucult thing tp get right on a forum-. Whilst your intentions might not have been bad, the way - your wording -you dismissed the tactic maded it look rather rude. ( basiclly because you finished the sentence with ", next")

But like I said, tone is a difficult thing to get right.
Also, if you where only given a warning, then it was just a warning, not an infraction :d

Anyway, lets leave it here and if you have any further problems with this or simply want to understand how we moderat the forum, dont hesitate to send us mods a pm.

Cheers

@jonathansmith

When calling the tactic/th thread "an engine breaker", you are in fact promising that it will be diabolic and work for almost all teams, no matter what disclaimer are found in the opening post. Here, people will react more harsh when its infact not such a tactic.

Tone is a diffucult thing tp get right on a forum-. Whilst your intentions might not have been bad, the way - your wording -you dismissed the tactic maded it look rather rude. ( basiclly because you finished the sentence with ", next")

But like I said, tone is a difficult thing to get right.
Also, if you where only given a warning, then it was just a warning, not an infraction :d

Anyway, lets leave it here and if you have any further problems with this or simply want to understand how we moderat the forum, dont hesitate to send us mods a pm.

Cheers

@jonathansmith

When calling the tactic/th thread "an engine breaker", you are in fact promising that it will be diabolic and work for almost all teams, no matter what disclaimer are found in the opening post. Here, people will react more harsh when its infact not such a tactic.

That is fair enough i dont mi d critisism of any kind so this doesnt faze me at all. Thanks for the support thou pal

Back