Could you maybe do all of them if thats alright with you??
could i have the stripe thing that liverpool had on the 3rd kit in the 07/08 season

Something more like this? If you like I'll make a black away, blue third. But what secondary colours would you like on each.

can i have fantasy hull city ones?

Home
Kit Sponsor: Metro (white block capitals)
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Colours: Gold and Black

Kit Sponsor: as above
Kit Colours: All Black w/gold trim

Kit Sponsor: as above
Kit Colours: Blue w/white trim

thanks

Hope these are good.

Something more like this? If you like I'll make a black away, blue third. But what secondary colours would you like on each.

Yep there great mate
Away secondary color: red
Third secondary color: orange

Thanks

I'm not sure to be honest. I've been having to work more hours at my job to catch up on time I missed, but I've got saturday off so will attempt to lot of work on the kits then.
Teams done so far:
Aalborg, AC Horsens & AGF.

Sweet :D Can't wait...

they're great mate cheers, when i'm saving these can i just over write them other kits in the epl kit pack?

Yea you can do that. Or you can make backups of the originals first incase you ever want to go back to them.

carbers those kits are showning in my info i made an config.XML for them but i only either jersey shapes blacked out or black square like this screenshot and idea's?

i only have the black squars for about a second on mine when i go on to the info screen

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

oh yeah if you already have a kit pack with hulls kit in it should have config file already

just tried that but to no avail, however when i use the other kits that came in the pack home and away works but the third kit just stays as default plain white

Hey carbers can I request for my Villa 3rd season :)

Team Name:Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor: http://http://www.sequani.com/images/Acorns.jpg
Kit Manufacturer:Nike
Home: the usual villa home colours
Away:Dark Blue and White (kind of like schalke's pattern but without the three stripes)
Third:the same design as the last one you created but black and white...
Style:I don't mind.. :)

Cheer-i-o's!

Last edited:
carbers how do you use other badges to make kits apart frome the ones in the template? as i know have the 30 day trial of photosgop

carbers how do you use other badges to make kits apart frome the ones in the template? as i know have the 30 day trial of photosgop

I just find the logo on the net. copy it as a new layer in photoshop (basically copy n paste) then delete the background and srink down to size.
You can do that with any logo for kit makes, clubs, nations whatever.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Hey carbers can I request for my Villa 3rd season :)

Team Name:Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor: http://http://www.sequani.com/images/Acorns.jpg
Kit Manufacturer:Nike
Away:Dark Blue and White (kind of like schalke's pattern but without the three stripes)
Third:the same design as the last one you created but black and white...
Style:I don't mind.. :)

Cheer-i-o's!

I'm sure someone can help you with that. I will try, but I'm at work all day and night til my day off on Easter Sunday.

I just find the logo on the net. copy it as a new layer in photoshop (basically copy n paste) then delete the background and srink down to size.
You can do that with any logo for kit makes, clubs, nations whatever.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

I'm sure someone can help you with that. I will try, but I'm at work all day and night til my day off on Easter Sunday.

I hope so too its no hurries.

Team Name: Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor: Acorns
Away: Dark Blue and White (schalke's pattern w/o stripes)
Third: the same design as last one, but black/white
Style: I don't mind.. :)

Cheer-i-o's!

Hope you like these.
Home: based on Englands old away.
Away: based on Schalke home.
Third: based on last third kit I made.

Last edited:
Has anyone edited the england kit to the new strip?

I've got photoshop so if someone could let me know where i can get a template from, i'd be up for giving it a go

Hope you like these.
Home: based on Englands old away.
Away: based on Schalke home.
Third: based on last third kit I made.

As always carbers these are qualitys Im gonna use it for my next season as i am already completing my 3rd season :)

picture.php

can you make me this kit please?

Team Name: Collegiate FC
Team Logo: (Above)
Team ID: 1394631301
Kit Sponsor: Cherry Lane Motors
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Kit Colours: Shirt/Socks: yellow with blue trim. Shorts: Royal Blue with yellow trim

away kit is similar but in white and black, doesnt really matter what style though

thanks for your help mate

Last edited:
can you make me this kit please?

Team Name: Collegiate FC
Kit Sponsor: Cherry Lane Motors
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Home: yellow and blue
Away: white and black
Style: doesnt really matter

thanks for your help mate

I went for a Bayer Leverkusen Style-ish, hope you enjoy them.
(Config file for the kits also attached)