Grantham Town

Hello could you please do my beloved Grantham Town please. Thank you so much. Dan
Details below:-

Team Name:- Grantham Town
Team Logo:-

Team ID:- 4000398
Kit Sponser:- Pepsi Max
Kit Manufacturer:- Nike
Kit Colours:- HOME Shirt;main colour White, Black collar. Shorts Black and socks Black.
Kit Colours:- AWAY Shirt;main colour Orange, Black collar. Shorts Orange and socks Black .
Kit Colours:- 2nd AWAY Shirt;main colour Blue, White collar. Shorts Blue and white socks.
All with same sponsers.

Here you go m8 enjoy
if anythings wrong tell me and ill fix it kk :D

Kris,Smithy are you kits working nothing wrong with the configs?
just need to check
Enjoy

I'm back from my troubled week now. And gunna get working again soon on the danish kits, only made one teams kits so far. I will do a few requested kits now and then, but I'll leave most of them to Fyre Dude to do cause his kits looking good :) until i'm done with league pack.

Welcome back carbs!

Its that time of the year again xD I just finished my first season and would like a new kit to start the new one.

Home

Team Name:Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor:Centinel Bank (http://www.centinelbank.com/images/logo.gif)
Kit Manufacturer:Nike
Kit Colours:the usual villa home colours

Away

Kit Sponsor:same as above
Kit Manufacturer:same as above
Kit Colours:white

Third

Kit Sponsor:same as above
Kit Manufacturer:same as above
Kit Colours: black

Style: I don't have anything in mind surprise me :)

Hi Fyre Dude or Carbers

Can i have a kit

Team name:Wrexham
Kit Sponsor:Coca Cola
Kit Manufacturer:puma
Kit colours:Wrexham colours http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Wrexham/Wrexham.htm 2008/09

Away
Kit sponsor:Same
Kit manufacturer:same
Kit colours: White

Third
Kit Sponsor:Same
Kit manufacturer:Same
Kit colours: Black

Style: i dont mind

Thanks

Team Name:Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor:Centinel Bank
Kit Manufacturer:Nike
Home: the usual villa home colours
Away: White
Third: Black
Style: I don't have anything in mind surprise me :)

Enjoy these.

nah you dont. just save them over the old kits and the config wont need changing

how about this for the home kit cmon the town??
shall i carry on doing the 2nd and 3rd

Yes thanks mate,they are great

carry on doing the 2nd and 3rd

Thanks again

here you go theres all three if anythings wrong please tell me
and ill fix it :D

Thanks Mate

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Fyre Dude,

Could i have the config file

thanks

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:54 PM ----------

Hi fyre dude or carbers can i have a kit for my mate,

Team name:Cogan http://www.cogancoronationafc.co.uk/ (badge)
Kit Sponsor:Costco http://www.ibabuzz.com/hayword/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/costco.gif
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Kit Colours:Light Blue

Away
kit Sponsor Same
Kit manufacturer Same
Kit Colours:White

Third
Kit Sponsor Same
Kit Manufacturer Same
Colour Pink (He wants it to look funny)

Thanks

Has anyone had a pop at doing the new England kit and the away one? If anybody can post these that would be top as I can't find them anywhere!

I am making a Danish SAS Ligaen kit pack at the moment aswell. They arn't exactly like the real kit, but as close as I'm able to do.
See the Aalborg home below for an idea.

Edit: done some mods to make it closer to the real thing, plus done an away shirt (might be an older one, i'm not sure)

If people like them, then I'll continue working on the pack and try to have it done in the next week or so if im not too busy with work.

Absolutely fantastic dude :D As a dane, I'm looking so much forward to this one ;) When do you expect this wonderful kit pack to be done?

Carbers how do you "sa you got a puma logo how do you make it with no background so its just the logo not a logo with a background" Thanks for your help

edit: How about this davepowell?? :D any thing could improve on umbro badge cred on shorts watever....?:p

Edit: Here you go Cmon the town theres a config

Last edited:
Carbers how do you "sa you got a puma logo how do you make it with no background so its just the logo not a logo with a background" Thanks for your help

edit: How about this davepowell?? :D any thing could improve on umbro badge cred on shorts watever....?:p

Edit: Here you go Cmon the town theres a config

Thats great mate but is there any chance that you could put the white collar on it buddy?