Ok, I've done these. Only difference is that I couldnt get the socks done correctly so left them blank, but I did get the rest done as best as i could.
See attached:

Thanks a lot. Don't suppose theres any chance of a config?

home
style: New Boro Home Kit
kit supplier: Puma
colours: Orange main with the stripe in black
sponsor: Sony

away
style: Man utd V kit
colours: Black main with orange V

third
style: Stripes
colours: Orange and Black

and can the badge be the hull city badge please and if possible could you edit the weiting on the badge to Thorpe Tigers F.C

team id is : 1394631308

also could you pm when you have done it and what i have to do etc etc.

thanks

Kits & Logos for: LUFC-Nath

Heres your kits and logos as requested.
I've added a couple of Alternate kits for you, mostly cause the away kit may have shirt numbers clashing due to the pattern on the shirt back.
The zip files have your logos with config, and also the kits with config.

hi ther wonderin if you could do one for Guiseley afc in the blue square so the blue square badge on it somewhere also made by pendle no sponsor put anyon that wud look good errr unique id 578 pic
team logo errr search it on google it shud *** up easy to spot photos the guy in the white an away one in the same style yellow and green where the blue bits are thanks alot MUCH APPRECITAED

errrm btw i do want a sponsor that OHS cos i found a beta pic thanks so that style in ther the guy woth white and away yellow and green thanks alot much aprreciated .!

Nacional da Madeira

Hello, can u help me out ? I would like to have my island team kit , it's Nacional da Madeira

Team Name: Nacional da Madeira
Kit Sponsor: Fiat
Home Kit: Black & White (Juventus style)
Away Kit: White
Third Kit: Orange
Kit Manufacturer: Puma

Will the hudersfield town kits be made?

They are next on my list to do.
I have a very demanding job at the moment which will be running til the end of september, so I will try to get them done one weekend if i have time.

At the end of september I will stop making kits for FM2009 and start cleaning up the template etc ready for FM2010s release.

Its as acurate as I had hoped (due to not being able to make some of the patterns properly), but hope people like never the less.

Huddersfield Home & Away

Last edited:
FM2010 - can use 3D templates/kits created for FM2009.
The only draw back I have seen so far, is that they wont appear on the information screen as those are shown as 2D kits.

hi man can u please make 3 kits for me ... for Dinamo Bucharest???

team name - FC Dinamo 1948 Bucharest
team logo -
attachment.php

team id - 13000943 or 1500 not sure
kit sponsor - Orange
kit manufacturer - Nike
home - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15200&stc=1&d=1257869357
away - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15201&stc=1&d=1257869357
third - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15202&stc=1&d=1257869357

thanks so much man...

Could someone combine to make me a Welsh Premier League kit pack? I can provide pics if necessary