if you right click on the "eraser" tool you can change it to a "background eraser". using that you can then click on the background and erase all at once. then save it and your all ready to go.

your a legend cabers, cheers for all your help mate, i hope you havent started my kits yet as i have kinda got a finished product now on the home one will have on the away and third shortly, this is the new villa real 09/10 home shirt
attachment.php

background wont erase all at once, if i have a kit/logo and i try and save as png it comes up, COULD NOT SAVE A COPY AS ''C:\...\FCVR.PNG'' BECAUSE OF DISK ERROR
DONT REALLY NO WHAT IM DOING WRONG AS I MANAGED TO DO IT THE SAME WAY LAST NIGHT - I THINK LOL

background wont erase all at once, if i have a kit/logo and i try and save as png it comes up, COULD NOT SAVE A COPY AS ''C:\...\FCVR.PNG'' BECAUSE OF DISK ERROR
DONT REALLY NO WHAT IM DOING WRONG AS I MANAGED TO DO IT THE SAME WAY LAST NIGHT - I THINK LOL

cabers, these are the villa real final kits, designed on game the full she-bang, lol

HOME:-
attachment.php

AWAY:-
attachment.php

THIRD :-
attachment.php

WONT BE ANY MORE CHANGES NOW !!!!!!

Sorry but I've fallen behind with kit creations lately due to illness and work. So if anyone is able to help with these requests then please do.

I believe the current requests that need doing are:
Wrexham for cmonthetown (page 11)
Wimbledon for jordanj (page12)
FC Villa Real for ryanhobbs (page12)
Blyth Spartans for Rollsie (page12)

I will try to do the wrexham ones this week, if someone else could make a start on one of the others.

how do i get it from this:

to this:

if someone could help me out that would be great
cheers