3D Kits Guide & Template

if you like carbers i can add league badges to your template

Photoshop Help

Is there anyway to get more club badges and sponsors??

Last edited:
Is there anyway to get more club badges and sponsors??

You can add any picture/logo you like by opening it with photoshop at the same time as while you're editing your teams kit. You just have to re-size it to fit the shirt :D

also I am having trouble getting them in the game. i have followed all the instructions and made all the config.xml files, but for some reason i can't get it working in the game. could some one maybe give me some advice, i am on a mac. thanks in advance

hey so how do you work this stuff .. when someone can help me send me a message into my inbox plaese i really want to do this stuff.. it seems really cool

hey man i would like to try this buy i just dont get it all ....
1. where do you get adobe photoshop, i dont have it
2. then how do you use the stuff

any help would be very helpful, send a message to my inbox about this stuff please

OK. Edited the first post with another Template Update (14/6/09)

when i try to open the template on photoshop (CS4) but it doesn't open as it says it's the wrong type of file, any help please?

I'm using the very old CS2 cause I still can't afford to upgrade to CS4.
Could someone with CS4 tell me what the default photoshop format is now, as I take it .psd is no longer used.

Is possible to preview the kit in 3d using the torso.obj in Rhino or other program??

Where can i get photoshop

if i am able to download it for free can some one please post a link for me

i know most of the things about 3d kits. but i struggle to have one for national team.. i made 3d kit for Argentina. I do everything the same but 3d kit doesnt display in the game. Does anybody know solution? thanky you mike

willl photo art master work as i cant find my adobe photo shop

hi
help please i seem to not be able to change colour or do any thing with the kits can some one help me please i have been trying since before 4pm and still i havn't got anywhere please help