3D Kits Guide & Template

sorry for all the trouble but i kind of gave u the wrong team id
its 5103905

not 5301905
sorry for the inconvience but could u change it for me.
i tried to change it but it went wrong and just looked like templates on info screen
cheers

mr.mart could you help me to make config file for my templates, cause i don't know why, it can't be loaded. i'll attached the zip for ya...
the team id : 1394631303
View attachment 8891

Last edited:
can somebody please explain how to do a config file for kits as i am using the fmXML program but when i put them into the graphics folder they dont work. any ideas?

i have downloaded both things at the very start but i dont understand wat 2 do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi can anyone please help......

I am trying to create my own kit and logo gone onto many site/forums to try work
this out but all demos showing are using photoshop. i have photoshop element6 which is sligtly different tho i do no how to work the basics but dont quite understand how to get kits into there to edit or config. at me wits end. any advise would be apprieciated

cheers guys.

i also have photo shop element but 7 and i DON'T have a clue how to work it:D im just wondering does this work on it?

what do you guys think of this, its only my first try so isn't great

picture.php

hey does anybody no the templates that are being used? I have Adobe Photoshop CS4 and can't seem to find a template

will these wrk for mac and how would i upload it 2 the game can sum1 help thanks

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

ive done the template but i cant upload it...does it wrk 4 mac

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

if i attach the kit i want will som1 config it 4 me and thrn explain where 2 put it

if sum1 ccan sort tht out 4 would b great thanks

I'm not sure about Macs as I dont have one I can test the template and stuff out on.

sorry to be a pain but the above templaye still wont load in adobe photoshop CS3. If anyone has any other psd templates for photoshop this would be greatly appreciated;)

cheers

reds0910

hi ive made the kit and when i save them its not going on the game

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

hi how do you save them

Hello guys. I'm a very big fan of this website, and I've been watching it for a long time, but this is the first time I comment on the forum. I love FM and Adobe Photoshop, so here is my first try at my local and favorite team's (F.C. Otelul Galati) home, away, and third kit:

(they haven't played in they're away kit yet, so it was pretty hard to find a picture)

homeawaythirdotelulkits.jpg

when i put my kits on the game they just look like the design image how do you make them 3d

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

when I put them in the game they just look like this

Hey carbers cheers for teh template man its ace! I've got my kits working in the 3D match screen but I am having a problem with getting them to appear on the info screen does anyone know how to fix this?

omg.. this is what i am looking for... thx u .. nice

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

i have tried on FM 2010, it seem my FM 2010 did not detect new kits at all..