3D PITCH PROBLEM

mattyftm

Reaction score
right so the BIG new addition is meant to be the 3d match day. now i've paid 28 pound for a game and cant play using the 3d view. what do i do ?

What happens when you try to use the 3D view? Do you get an error? Does it look all black?....

The 3D match engine is dogshit anyway. I couldn't point out one single thing good about it at all.

I am now using 2D. Basically should have just stuck with FM08.

SI should be ashamed.

had problem myself went onto www.sigames.com/sibase.php first problem highlighted is graphics problems advises windows site for activex takes half hour to download but mine is now working and am pleased i bought the game oh by the way BIRMINGHAM are **** wowhay

Does anyone know how the 3d match engine is activated? My first match started in 2d and i cannnot work out how to change it to 3d. Is it an option that needs to be ticked?

Does anyone know how the 3d match engine is activated? My first match started in 2d and i cannnot work out how to change it to 3d. Is it an option that needs to be ticked?

Its on the match screen, near the bottom. Select the view to 3D rather than classic 2D mate :).

The 3d option is not available on the match screen. I also tried it in the games options screen - still not available.

Are you playing FM 08 by mistake, they are very similar.

I think it's more of a dig at SI rather than asw1505

3d not working

i just bought fm 2009 installed it , played it was getting 3d mode then i had to format my pc as, after reinstalling all hardware and software my 3d doesnt work no more , as i came on to forum i was going through my control panal and noticed java hadnt been installed, cud this be the problem

I had problems with mine freezing while loading the 3d engine when playing pre season friendlies, when I got to the first game of the season I tired it and it froze first two times, but then has worked perfectly ever since the 3rd attempt. I never changed a thing!

i just bought fm 2009 installed it , played it was getting 3d mode then i had to format my pc as, after reinstalling all hardware and software my 3d doesnt work no more , as i came on to forum i was going through my control panal and noticed java hadnt been installed, cud this be the problem

No Java has nothing to do with the 3D.

Try updating your graphics card driver.

i had to re-format my pc and reinstall fm through steam.com the game seems to run ok but the 3d engine does not work that great, the players seem to look like cardboard cutouts, does anyone have a solution

On the FM Preferences > Display & Sound just change the 3D quality.

I have done that and i have it on high quality but they still look like stick men and very lob sided

well i think they rushed the 3d engine to get more sales but i hope it will be good next year:)

i had to re-format my pc and reinstall fm through steam.com the game seems to run ok but the 3d engine does not work that great, the players seem to look like cardboard cutouts, does anyone have a solution

I have done that and i have it on high quality but they still look like stick men and very lob sided

sean is right, i had exactly the same problem, i had recently formatted my computer and hadn't updated the drivers for my graphics card, once i did this 3d worked fine... although i still watch it in 2d because 3d is disappointing.