Эта тактика создаются на основе Данило или Артуро? Какую тактику мне выбрать в таком докладе разведчика? К сожалению мой язык.

Эта тактика создаются на основе Данило или Артуро? Какую тактику мне выбрать в таком докладе разведчика? К сожалению мой язык.
english plz

Tactics the narrow and wide are constructed on Danilo or Arturo tactics? What tactics to me to choose at such report of a scout about the rival? The screen is higher.

Tactics the narrow and wide are constructed on Danilo or Arturo tactics? What tactics to me to choose at such report of a scout about the rival? The screen is higher.
I don't understand what you say

Sorry guys...but these two tweaks doesnt work, like i expected.

I dont recommend it...stick to OP.

I have tried many tactics from new patch but this one is most stable for me and other friends who play fm. I played Norwich ( with update where they play in sky bet division), got promoted. Then premier league finished 8th, second in FA cup ( lost from man utd), then played another 2 seasons with norwich stayed around 5-7th place. Then applied at Everton and started a season there and finished 2nd after chelsea. All the 5 seasons chelsea became first with only 4 losses so very difficult to beat that. I use this tactic for home games and Diavolo 4-3-3 for away tactic. Cheers

Great tactic so far. Playing with Control one all the time. Playing as Manchester United with "new" squad (falcao, di maria, herrera, rojo etc), only signed up Thiago Silva as bonus at the beginning (since the United def is quite bad), in the winter windows got William Carvalho for DM.

Haven't lost a game yet after like 23 in Premier League, like 4 draws iirc. Already in the Final of League Cup, 6th Round in FA Cup.

View attachment 339348

Falcao playing as `left` striker, going huge so far :D 20 games , 22 goals, 7 assists , 7,97

Starting lineup + 7 usual subs for now, if they are all without injuries.

De Gea - Thiago Silva , Jones - Shaw , W.Carvalho , Rafael - Di Maria , Mata - Rooney - Falcao , Van Persie + Subs: Tim Wiese, Rojo , Valencia - Fellaini , Herrera , Januzaj - Welbeck