4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow Diamond) Unai What I mean Emery

Was looking for a good tactics for my new Arsenal save, and this seems to be what I need. Also going to try it on my other saves where I'm not too satisfied with what I am coming for in terms of formations.

My tweaks are Carrilero on the MCR and still to figure out MCL role. I don't like being overloaded with playmakers and thus can't have my favourite midfield role on the left - Roaming Playmaker. DMC and AMC as creators should be enough, and because of two forwards I don't want overkill with BBM. Might as well put it on CM Support and see how it develops.

Also, both central defenders are set do CD, one with Defend and Other with cover (duty based purely on attributes).

Oh, and left foward is set to Poacher, will I have yet to decide will the right one be DLF or AF.

Going to keep updated on how is this going.

Cheers!

Last edited:
keep us updated, im working on a LL tweak at the moment testing with Lincoln City.

Well, so far Mezalla works best on the left midfield side. BBM is not bad either. Also, Roaming Playmaker isn't choking as much as I expected, but still can't fulfill full potential of the role.

I'm experimenting with Trequaritsta in front paired with Poacher.

And as far as the Carillero goes, even though it's doesn't show up quite often in ratings or stats, it brings so much needed balance and allows players in more advanced positions to stretch the opponent and find width and open space.

Loving this so far, can't wait to see what will it bring yet.

Feel free to upload any tweaks. Ill give a test as well as long as @lonegun says its alright to upload tweaks

im all for sharing, i got the tactic to a certain point if others can tweak it slightly to improve even more i'm happy.

@rakijator Mind uploading your tweak So i can give it a shout mate? Thanks!

I will give it a try with Tottenham. Changed MCL to mezzala, MCR to Carrilero and 2 AF up front.

But why is the tactic only aimer to play over the right wing? I changed that to both wings.