Ive been using this tactic from the start on my Crystal Palace Save. Currently 5th after 15 games. I set the Defensive Mid to Defend and the Left Centre Mid to be CM Support, i have the striker as Trequartista role. I also set the mentality as attacking for homes games, and standard for away.

Ive found this tactic to work well, meant to be a mid table team but am only 2 points off second place. I got a few loan players in such as Bebe, Mannone, Goodwillie (already there).

Only issue id say is the defending. It can be very poor at times with players seeming to flock to the ball rather than seeing whos behind them free in the box.

Ive been using this tactic from the start on my Crystal Palace Save. Currently 5th after 15 games. I set the Defensive Mid to Defend and the Left Centre Mid to be CM Support, i have the striker as Trequartista role. I also set the mentality as attacking for homes games, and standard for away.

Ive found this tactic to work well, meant to be a mid table team but am only 2 points off second place. I got a few loan players in such as Bebe, Mannone, Goodwillie (already there).

Only issue id say is the defending. It can be very poor at times with players seeming to flock to the ball rather than seeing whos behind them free in the box.

Glad to hear it's working well for you! Where you say they flock the ball rather than checking behind, I think that might be to do with playing the offside trap. Could try unticking that? I've also unticked the target man and changed the forward from a poacher to an AF- Attack.

team talk pre-match?

Against teams weaker or on par with you Assertively go out and impress. At home against rivals or big clubs passionately go and do it for the fans. Away against big clubs passionately go out and impress everyone.

Hey guys, started using this tactic with Leeds, becasue honestly its the hardest game ive played for years! getting so frustrated its untrue! Im close to not playing all together! Anyway using this tactic, playing good football, however possesion and chances are high, scoring minimal, and just wondering how you guys would approcah it, becasue leeds should be doing well, but i just keep drawing and getting beaten at home! So frustrating when dominating, tried to adjust if and poacher, but nothing is working! Is it my strikers, mcormack n becchio cuz neither are doing well, and i just dont know how to play them!
Any help would be much appriciated

Hey guys, started using this tactic with Leeds, becasue honestly its the hardest game ive played for years! getting so frustrated its untrue! Im close to not playing all together! Anyway using this tactic, playing good football, however possesion and chances are high, scoring minimal, and just wondering how you guys would approcah it, becasue leeds should be doing well, but i just keep drawing and getting beaten at home! So frustrating when dominating, tried to adjust if and poacher, but nothing is working! Is it my strikers, mcormack n becchio cuz neither are doing well, and i just dont know how to play them!
Any help would be much appriciated

I've been working on tweaking this for a while now, to make it more efficient at both ends of the pitch. I'll post the updated version in here in the next few hours

Glad to hear it's working well for you! Where you say they flock the ball rather than checking behind, I think that might be to do with playing the offside trap. Could try unticking that? I've also unticked the target man and changed the forward from a poacher to an AF- Attack.

I will give the offside trap a go. Since my original post ive dropped down a few places. More due to the fact that my star performers all got injured long term within a few weeks of each other. I've still managed to hang around the promotion area though. I'll keep you updated with how it goes.

Yeah may as well scrap that earlier comment of uploading a different version, this ones naff

I will give the offside trap a go. Since my original post ive dropped down a few places. More due to the fact that my star performers all got injured long term within a few weeks of each other. I've still managed to hang around the promotion area though. I'll keep you updated with how it goes.

Good stuff, keep me updated :)