4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

haza should be for wide strikers ticked tight marking or not?and for STCL marking box i empty(there is no zonal and no man marking)

@Hazza Confuse! I had use your old and update version. By passing the post, saw the message that you had make a mistake. May we know it is original tactic or update version? We need to download again the tactic? Please provide us the setting, currently my setting are:

Drag best mid to playermaker and centre striker to target man! Still got other?

haza should be for wide strikers ticked tight marking or not?and for STCL marking box i empty(there is no zonal and no man marking)

On the update (there was a mistake on both) just change the STCR to the STCL settings.

Or you could download again but I wouldn't bother.

You should actually but both CM into the playmaker box. Keep the STC as the target man.

On the update (there was a mistake on both) just change the STCR to the STCL settings.

Or you could download again but I wouldn't bother.

You should actually but both CM into the playmaker box. Keep the STC as the target man.

i will drag 2 mc into playmarker and centre striker to target man bro. so if i download the update version tactic you had change the STCR to the STCL settings?

thank hazza. your tactic is genie!! fm2012 your tactic is the best!

just recap
1. will dl the update version in 1st page
2. drag 2 mc into playmaker
3. drag centre striker into target man

still got other ?

thank hazza. your tactic is genie!! fm2012 your tactic is the best!

just recap
1. will dl the update version in 1st page
2. drag 2 mc into playmaker
3. drag centre striker into target man

still got other ?

yea:

4. Play and Own :p

Hazza, Great.. sorry BEST tactic ever played with.. just started a Swansea save.. beating Spurs with 4-0 !! and Away !
have a save with Blyth (BSN) beeing unbeaten for 9 games conceeding 0 goals. yes 0 goals! really fun tactic !!! Good Job

do you prefer to make the formation in classic or new mode

Classic mode gives more flexibility but I think the new TC has advantages too. I'm not sure which is better but I think you should try and formulate your own opinion.

Nice. And after only one season with West Brom as well.
Yeah it's taken a while and my lineup isn't exactly star studded either. I've even found myself a few strikers that i will most likely buy on future saves too.

Burak Yilmaz - ideal STC but i usually play him STL with Abdellaoue STC
View attachment 263182

And my latest result...
View attachment 263183View attachment 263184

EDIT: it turns out that this result meant Inter failed to qualify from the group stages of the EURO cup.

Last edited:
Yeah it's taken a while and my lineup isn't exactly star studded either. I've even found myself a few strikers that i will most likely buy on future saves too.

Burak Yilmaz - ideal STC but i usually play him STL with Abdellaoue STC
View attachment 263182

And my latest result...
View attachment 263183View attachment 263184

EDIT: it turns out that this result meant Inter failed to qualify from the group stages of the EURO cup.

Brilliant! Burak Yilmaz looks perfect and even Abdoullaoue is also very good for this tactic. You've chosen wisely.

@Hazza

I had download the latest version on 1st page just few min ago. Just to verification the setting for Striker(Left) and Striker(Right)

Striker(Left) - Thru Ball (Sometime) Marking (Zone) the rest same setting as Striker(Right)
Striker(Right) - Thru Ball (Offen) Marking (Blank) the rest same setting as Striker(Left)

Other Setting
2 Midfield Centre drag to Playmaker (Mean 2 midfield player drag to playmaker?) i am confuse because 1st page you mention only best mid drag to playmaker.
Striker(Centre) drag to Target Man

Last edited:
@Hazza

I had download the latest version on 1st page just few min ago. Just to verification the setting for Striker(Left) and Striker(Right)

Striker(Left) - Thru Ball (Sometime) Marking (Zone) the rest same setting as Striker(Right)
Striker(Right) - Thru Ball (Offen) Marking (Blank) the rest same setting as Striker(Left)

Other Setting
2 Midfield Centre drag to Playmaker (Mean 2 midfield player drag to playmaker?) i am confuse because 1st page you mention only best mid drag to playmaker.
Striker(Centre) drag to Target Man

The STCR should be like the STCL.

BOTH CM as playmakers.

Everything else is fine.

@Hazza

I am confuse now. As you mention download your update version tactic which i did and it is show as

but now you mention The STCR should be like the STCL. I am confuse. The tactic show different for wide striker thru ball and marking. The rest are same.

Last edited:
What I did was follow what Hazza said by making the instructions the same for both the forwards.
Follow Striker (Left) and copy those instructions for Striker (Right).
Both should be the same.

So it should read like this...(after the alterations you make)

Striker (Left) Through Balls (Sometimes), Marking (Zonal) and all other settings left alone
Striker (Right) Through Balls (Sometimes), Marking (Zonal) and all other settings left alone.

Remember to set your STC as the target man and your 2 MC's as playmakers and you'll be ready to go. Thats all I have done and it's working a treat.

Hope that helps.

@Hazza

I am confuse now. As you mention DL your update version tactic and it is show as

The good settings for the ST left AND right are : * through ball OFTEN (change it yourself for the STL)

You've got to mark the DG (with your STR) and the DR (with your STL). I've also noticed that sometimes, the marking of one ST goes back to zonal. So go on your individual settings when you're on the tactic page DURING the match, mark the opposition DG and DR (their names and not zonal or man), then show on weaker foot their MR and ML (or AMR and AML) and just save it. This tactic will be added in the tactic folder.

This is just a way to avoid making these changes every time before the kick off.

Hope I've been clear :)