4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Just recap!
Compare Hazza and Medmax (Using the 1st page V2 tactic! which upload by HAZZA recently)

Same setting for both(Hazza and Medmax) are:

1. Marking STL mark opp DR and STR mark opp DL
2. Wide striker thru ball offen
3. 2 MC drag into playmaker
4. Centre striker drag in target man
Am i correct??????????????????????????

For Medmax got additional setting then Hazza as in:
1. 2 MC swap position
2. wide striker swap postion

Still got other? for medmax you also put 2 MC drag to playmaker??? It is hard if you do not upload tactic or open your thread and people like me do not understand english well. I did not study english during my school day and not a english oriented. I do speak chinese or bahasa

Yes my settings you listed were correct.

Your tactic is great :D
View attachment 264058

Went 20 games unbeaten in the league currently using this tactic with Rangers Newco on the LFCMarshall Summer Update!
And my current unbeaten started on 6.8.12

@Medmax Please look at post 658, can you just upload your tactic or make a new thread to make thing easy. I had wait for days but nothing came : (. I believe lot of peiople waitng for you to upload your tactic and advice need additonal setting etc 2 MC drag to playmaker etc?? I had private message you.

Last edited:
Hazza, which version is your best version?

I have tested one of the versions, not sure which one it was with chelsea and it was awesome got to all the finals of everything and had only not won 4 games in the league with about 3 games to go. I stopped the test because i concluded the tactic was awesome.

I would like to know which is your latest and best version now?

Hazza, which version is your best version?

I have tested one of the versions, not sure which one it was with chelsea and it was awesome got to all the finals of everything and had only not won 4 games in the league with about 3 games to go. I stopped the test because i concluded the tactic was awesome.

I would like to know which is your latest and best version now?

currently for Hazza the best tactic is in 1st page v2

Version 2 link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=6816

There has been a lot of confusion with the wide striker player instructions. I have reviewed and edited them. The changes are in version 2. Re-download the version 2 link for the changes.

If the Tactic is fine and you're not conceding many goals then untick marking on the wide strikers. (For version 2).

@Hazza i am confuse u mean if u not conceding many goals untick marking on wide strikers. if untick become zonal as team instruction? mean no more stl mark opp dr and str mark opp dl?

@Hazza

Wide strikers on new version of this tactic are set to just 'man' mark, you mention that this is ok if you are not conceeding goals, is that still the case?

Ok

I have finally found out how you set the right striker and the left striker to mark the full backs without having to do it every game. When you get to the opposition instructions page go to the player instructions tab and make the changes, then click the overview tab and save the tactic. Call it something different as not to be confused. After the game go to your tactics page and import the tactic from your tactic folder on your computer and then set the tactic.

I realise I am probably repeating things that has been said before but I was confused beforehand so am just trying to help those who had the confusion I had

Ok

I have finally found out how you set the right striker and the left striker to mark the full backs without having to do it every game. When you get to the opposition instructions page go to the player instructions tab and make the changes, then click the overview tab and save the tactic. Call it something different as not to be confused. After the game go to your tactics page and import the tactic from your tactic folder on your computer and then set the tactic.

I realise I am probably repeating things that has been said before but I was confused beforehand so am just trying to help those who had the confusion I had

Yes, the way to set certain things so that they are there every time you play that formation is by making the changes JUST BEFORE or DURING the game.

@Hazza

Wide strikers on new version of this tactic are set to just 'man' mark, you mention that this is ok if you are not conceeding goals, is that still the case?

Yes, if you are not conceding goals just untick marking, "Man" mark is the default when you are trying to set specific marking (eg. STCR-DL and STCL-DR).

Version 2 link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=6816

There has been a lot of confusion with the wide striker player instructions. I have reviewed and edited them. The changes are in version 2. Re-download the version 2 link for the changes.

If the Tactic is fine and you're not conceding many goals then untick marking on the wide strikers. (For version 2).

@Hazza i am confuse u mean if u not conceding many goals untick marking on wide strikers. if untick become zonal as team instruction? mean no more stl mark opp dr and str mark opp dl?

Yes that's correct, you don't NEED man mark if you don't concede goals anyway.

Just a few things I've noticed.

The tactic works better if your 2 wide strikers are 2 footed ( so strong on both feet or strong on one foot and reasonable on the other). Also, it helps if they don't have the ppm "avoids using weaker foot" as this means the wide striker will either go wide to cross or cut in to make a through ball but wont be doing both, which is what we want.

Secondly it helps if your middle striker has a pace of minimum 16 (pushing it at 15 but it will work) that way he will get on the end of any through balls and beat the defender for pace. (If managing lower league the minimum is 12 and 11 pushing it)
Also, it REALLY REALLY REALLY makes a massive difference if your central striker is a poacher (you can check this by looking at your coaches report) and even more so if he has the ppm "moves into channels".

All these things will make a massive difference to how successful the tactic will be.

I avoid buying one footed players like Hulk and Podolski and i also stay away from low poachers like Huntelaar!

I avoid buying one footed players like Hulk and Podolski and i also stay away from low poachers like Huntelaar!

It's funny you say this, both Hulk and Huntelaar have scored over 100 goals in a season for me. Are you being serious?

It's funny you say this, both Hulk and Huntelaar have scored over 100 goals in a season for me. Are you being serious?

1. I'm saying I avoid using one footed players like hulk in wide areas- meaning that using him in the central striker position is best, which is what you did, which is why he scored 100 goals. You need to read more carefully.

2. Slow strikers just didn't work for me when i used it with this tactic, so no Huntelaar didnt perform for me as well as he did for you.

3. Yes, very serious.

@Hazza i download your tactic version 2 which you had change again
mean during match i need to change the setting STR mark opp DL and STL mark opp DR?

Wide strikers work best set at thru balls often and marking zonal for my Newcastle save 3rd season won prem 3 seasons and fa cup and league cup 2 only ever lose 2-3 games every season still looking to win the champions league this season. What a tactic a did try the wide strikers set to man mark and first game lost 3-0 to Blackpool reverted back for the next game **** that ****. Im using the v2 now.

For sure, you don't want your 2 wide ST MAN mark the opposite DC !!!
(the only moment you want your ST to man mark a DC is when you want him to stay upfront. He doesn't roam from his position, he is a pacey ST and play offside the trap. He doesn't help in building the attacks, you just want him to finish them so he doesn't really need to be very technical or creative type of player, more like a kind of poacher...).

If you leave the 2 wide ST in zonal marking (loose, not tight), that's fine if you play against a weaker team than yours as it means you definitely trust on your midfielders/defenders and play a really attacking football.
To play that way would mean a counter attacking football, with a quick tempo and a direct passing. In this tactic, it's set to mixed (slider closer to short passing style) and normal (slider closer to slow tempo).
I explained in the post 653 why this marking settings can be a simple way to be more solid in and involve the 2 wide ST in the defense duties.

Anyway, if you have succes like this, there's absolutely no reason for you to change it ^^)

Last edited:
As said, it's not set on EVERY formation yet. So sometimes you have to set it yourself.

The point about the formation shape concerns ONLY the Opposite Instructions (weaker foot, closind down, hard tackling...).
The Fulll Backs man marking will ALWAYS stay, it doesn't matter if you play against a 442, 4231, 532...

REMEMBER : The only thing is make sure when you play against a back 3 (3 DC) to set the 2 wide ST to a loose ZONAL marking (again, BEFORE KICK OFF). That way, the FB marking will STILL be set for the next match, etc...

REMEMBER : The only thing is make sure when you play against a back 3 (3 DC) to set the 2 wide ST to a loose ZONAL marking (again, BEFORE KICK OFF). That way, the FB marking will STILL be set for the next match, etc...

Yes, after you press submit team.